View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Got a Gnome? Which Goal did you get to? Prizes?

Voters
104. You may not vote on this poll
  • Q1. I liked this event

18 17.31%
  • Q1. I didn't like this event

75 72.12%
  • Q2. I got my gnome (using gems, LTOs)

28 26.92%
  • Q2. I got my gnome (without gems, LTOs)

5 4.81%
  • Q2. I didn't get any gnome

59 56.73%
  • Q2. I didn't participate

7 6.73%
  • Q3. Goal 1 to 3

21 20.19%
  • Q3. Goal 4 to 5

21 20.19%
  • Q3. Goal 6 to 7

19 18.27%
  • Q3. Gnome Goal

37 35.58%
  • Q4. I liked Mr. Gnome

43 41.35%
  • Q4. I liked Ms. Gnome

43 41.35%
  • Q4. I didn't like the prizes

14 13.46%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 15 of 42 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

Thread: Gnome, Sweet Gnome! - 2018 Mar 21 (POLL ADDED)

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by ankavale1000 View Post
    I'm unable to attach pictures, something about image not recognized. So here

These come after Step 7

Welcome Mr. Gnome.
    1. Get Gnome Coins. (Make in studio)
    2. Give Morgan 5 Gnome Coins
    3. Give Morgan Terrarium (give 1)

Welcome Mrs. Gnome
    1. Visit community members 20
    2. Give Piper 5 Gnome Coins
    3. Give Piper Terrarium (give 1)

Recipe for 1 Gnome Coin
    12 deep fried mushrooms (step 3)
    5 baked mushrooms (step 4)
    2 burgers (step 5)
    1 mushroom stew (step 6)
    2 hours in the studio

All the stuff we made is merely 1 coin. We gotta repeat 4 times

My planes and pigs are on strike, no spores or mushrooms ...

I don't want to be all negative
    So, I'm going to try to finish this event ... somehow
    I didn't complete the Cookie Pop event. And this event reminds me so much of Cookie Pop. Let's hope there is no more steps after Welcome Mr. Or Mrs. Gnome.
    Just sat down to do some maths and work out if I could finish this event... I thought I might had a chance to finish the event before I saw your post on Goal 8.

I was thinking since it took me about 3 days to complete goals 1-4 because of my very low drops, well I could finish Goal 5-7 by the end of the event and win a gnome. And now after knowing that we needed 5 gnome coins for the pet, I have no chance of completing this event. Didn't expect such a heavy last goal of 5 coins. I thought it was 1 coin like in past events.

With 10 days left, I will need to make 1 coin every 2 days, i.e. complete Goals 3 to 7, or at least get enough drops. There's no way I can get it done with my current drops. This should be fine for farms with good or excellent drops but unfortunately for me, I have to be realistic on my odds.

For those of you who manage to complete this event, I will appreciate if you can help to post a picture of your gnome for me to add to the Pets Guide. Thanks.

Good luck everyone.

(I'm still at Goal 4 at the time of this post.)

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by lululatte View Post
    I think android users can get them I have iOS.. thanks wish I could see them.. thanks for reply��

I also have IOS. My ID is my nickname. You (or anyone else) would like to try

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Just sat down to do some maths and work out if I could finish this event... I thought I might had a chance to finish the event before I saw your post on Goal 8.

I was thinking since it took me about 3 days to complete goals 1-4 because of my very low drops, well I could finish Goal 5-7 by the end of the event and win a gnome. And now after knowing that we needed 5 gnome coins for the pet, I have no chance of completing this event. Didn't expect such a heavy last goal of 5 coins. I thought it was 1 coin like in past events.

With 10 days left, I will need to make 1 coin every 2 days, i.e. complete Goals 3 to 7, or at least get enough drops. There's no way I can get it done with my current drops. This should be fine for farms with good or excellent drops but unfortunately for me, I have to be realistic on my odds.

For those of you who manage to complete this event, I will appreciate if you can help to post a picture of your gnome for me to add to the Pets Guide. Thanks.

Good luck everyone.

What?? Why 5 gnome coins?? It's impossible to do for me too....
    The drop from pigs and plane deliveries are very rare.
    I got only 2 mushroom from 12 pigs. I'm on android.
    I hope Storm8 can fix this for everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post

Good luck everyone.

I certainly won't able to give 5 coins and therefore won't be taking any further part in the goals.
    Wish I could sell the gathered spice/mushrooms to my neighbours though.

Farm Supplier
    I spent a lot of gems to finish the event.

Mrs. Gnome is on my farm now

This event is toughie, I’m just still on level 3 . Think I will have to settle for winning a few gnome decorations and spend my gems on the egg outfit for my chickens . They will love that xxxx

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Heads Up
    You can do both quests.
    My neighbour finished both using gems
    She has her limit of show ponies
    They both walk around kind of waddling as they walk and I have never seen anything this cute
    Storm team I wish you would put them on Stormie's farm so everyone could see them

Grand Emperor
    Updates:

Here are some updates for this event. This event will end in 10 days. The Gnomes goals, which expire later, are available for members who have the items but haven't decided their pet yet.

1. The event drops (mushrooms, logs, gnomes, etc.) will stop after 10 days when event ends
    (check timer on event icon on middle right of screen)

2. We should be able to still craft the items needed for gnome coins to 17 days
    (provided you have enough drops ingredients already in your barn) -> reconfirming

3. We can craft the gnome coins after the event ends
    4. We have 17 days to complete goal 8 to get the gnome.
    5. Goals 1 to 7 goals expire when the event ends in 10 days.
    6. You can get 2 gnomes pets. Both gnome goals are available until you complete them.

For Point 2, I'm double confirming if the event craft options in Bakery, Kitchen, etc are available after the event ends. I'll post again when I get more news. Make sure you collect enough drops before the event ends in 10 days.

(Added to Moderator's Notes in Post 1)

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    Heads Up
    You can do both quests.
    My neighbour finished both using gems
    Same here.
    I have both gnomes now.

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Alida2014 View Post
    Same here.
    I have both gnomes now.
    A big congratulations because I think they are so so so cute.