View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Which prizes did you like?

Voters
60. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like this event

43 71.67%
  • I didn't like this event

7 11.67%
  • I started but I couldn't finish

11 18.33%
  • I didn't participate

1 1.67%
  • Celtic Kite

20 33.33%
  • Limerick Chick

23 38.33%
  • Spring Equifox

48 80.00%
  • Irish Setter

33 55.00%
  • Shamrock Steed

28 46.67%
  • Shamrock stone

0 0%
  • Clover Clearing

22 36.67%
  • I didn't like the prizes

2 3.33%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: LEADERBOARD: Gaelic Gala - 2018 Mar 9 (POLL ADDED)

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by gramland View Post
    The breed time for Shamrock Steed is 15hrs. Its on my nest now. I would post a picture of egg but I always fail trying.
    Congrats on your beautiful steed and Thanks for your help.

I got lucky and found the egg from a visitor's forest but appreciate you for offering. FYI if you are on iOS device, some OS versions need you need to edit the photo in the Photo app before you are able to upload. If not, it'll give you a wrong file extension error. Drop me a pm if you need more help on it.

Gramland, AppieP, BBHome20 - Really heart warming to see you all helping out.

(Added egg pic to Post 1)

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by BBHome20 View Post
    Sent from my Galaxy Tab? S2

20180319_232526.png

Sorry was trying to post an egg pic but couldn't figure out how to do it ��
    You can upload the picture by clicking on the last 3rd button from the right on the toolbar of the Quick Reply box. Then select Upload from Computer tab and follow the rest of the prompts. Hope this helps.

Fashion Designer
    Well Persepheny and Sakrysta managed to get 1st and 2nd respectively. I had to fork out 50 or so gems in speed breeding & hatching for Sakrysta, but I was so close to 2nd place, and I had already bought the boost, so I decided it was worth the expense. I really thought MenollyPiper would pull out a top two finish as well, but someone else boosted in the last minutes of the game who had more resources than I. I had just spent most of my gems for a Pokey Pilot (Rainbow element + one of the CUTEST animals in the whole game = SCORE!), so even though I managed a respectable 11,810 points, I ended up in 3rd place. A little sad, but honestly I can't complain. It was a great race!
    Primary FFS Account - Persepheny
    Secondary FFS Account - Sakrysta
    Tertiary FFS Account - MenollyPiper
    Post containing my battle strengths list: Testing & Results Post #136 - Last updated: 2019-04-22

Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Sorry to hear that you are having the crashes. You are a great and excellent neighbour!
    Thank you! At least I can still play sometimes I don't mind too much it's still fun and I love all the new animals/habitats they bring out I may delete some things from my games storage like flowers ect and see if it helps!

Fashion Designer
    So happy i managed to pull second! Fell asleep during the last critical 30minutes and almost was passed but thanking my lucky stars i made it! I love this horse! it was great having a leaderboard this month i could for once compete with!

Rhino Keeper
    I'm so excited I pulled 1st prize & the Shamrock Steed! It's been quite a while since I got a gold trophy. While silver'screen fine, too, b/c you still get the prize animal, you never know if you'll be bumped to 3rd in those last few minutes! I was watching the clock like a hawk. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Sakrysta View Post
    Well Persepheny and Sakrysta managed to get 1st and 2nd respectively. I had to fork out 50 or so gems in speed breeding & hatching for Sakrysta, but I was so close to 2nd place, and I had already bought the boost, so I decided it was worth the expense. I really thought MenollyPiper would pull out a top two finish as well, but someone else boosted in the last minutes of the game who had more resources than I. I had just spent most of my gems for a Pokey Pilot (Rainbow element + one of the CUTEST animals in the whole game = SCORE!), so even though I managed a respectable 11,810 points, I ended up in 3rd place. A little sad, but honestly I can't complain. It was a great race!
    You get to have one of each trophy! I know it's silly, but I think it's disappointing that you can only get either a gold, silver or bronze on any one account. Sometimes I just want the silver one, and sometimes the cutest one is the bronze. When you think about collecting rare in-game items, the bronze trophy is just as rare as the gold one!
    Bye Attachment 67493
    Dble12win & 24win streak! -No$Spent!
    DragonS LB trophies (1crystl,51gld,27s,4b) Attachment 67493
    FantasyS LB trophies! (45gld,7s,4b) Attachment 54914

Crystl Trophy Shoplist:
    350m coins,23m food,18 10x boost,13k gld

2314Gld+BoostBreedWkend+DmdTmpl=
    Valint,Achlls,Helios,CrwnJwl,Quasr,Dmd-PrsmX3,Angl,Gld,Mercry&Crusadr
    My Rainbow Attachment 36684

My FashionS boutiques!
    -Beach Esplanade Attachment 35793 @JustKay
    -Fashion First gym Attachment 35795
    -Made in Meiji-era okiya Attachment 35794 @KayJust

BlossomPicnicAttachment 35799
    Monster!Attachment 36956

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by JustKay View Post
    You get to have one of each trophy! I know it's silly, but I think it's disappointing that you can only get either a gold, silver or bronze on any one account. Sometimes I just want the silver one, and sometimes the cutest one is the bronze. When you think about collecting rare in-game items, the bronze trophy is just as rare as the gold one!
    LOL - I honestly couldn't care less about the trophies, because who has room for decorations anymore? But I can certainly see the appeal of going for the rare ones.
    Primary FFS Account - Persepheny
    Secondary FFS Account - Sakrysta
    Tertiary FFS Account - MenollyPiper
    Post containing my battle strengths list: Testing & Results Post #136 - Last updated: 2019-04-22

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345