View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Which prizes did you like?

Voters
92. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like this event

30 32.61%
  • I didn't like this event

48 52.17%
  • I started but I couldn't complete

54 58.70%
  • Ivy deer

40 43.48%
  • Topiary bunny

33 35.87%
  • Butterfly cage

31 33.70%
  • Topiary cow

23 25.00%
  • Topiary chicken

15 16.30%
  • Topiary pig

18 19.57%
  • Topiary sheep

16 17.39%
  • Topiary farmer

19 20.65%
  • Topiary flying pig

17 18.48%
  • Swirly topiary

29 31.52%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 21 of 33 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast

Thread: Topiary Expo - 2018 March 7 (POLL ADDED)

I’ve finally got the pink deer. Although it did take me 47 turn ins on the collections gallery! Definitely worth persevering so keep trying and good luck to all.

Anyone know where to get the fawn meadow? I looked for it in the shop, but its not there.

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Heyitstoni21 View Post
    Anyone know where to get the fawn meadow? I looked for it in the shop, but its not there.
    It is from a previous event.
    Sometimes past pets go in the tree house or in value packages and sometimes they are brought back in the store for a limited time purchase.

Oh my brain went to sleep I was thinking the pet

Spring Fawn

Not the habitat Spring Meadow
    Last edited by judyandthecat; 03-18-18 at 02:58 PM. Reason: Old age mistake

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bessbee View Post
    Once again! I have wasted 9 days collecting. Get to the end and the studios will not drop a flower! When will I learn? Game used to be fun. Now just frustrating. So mean-spirited!!
    I know, its such a shame, if all the tasks were consistent with drops it would be more fun, we have all wasted time crafting so much on the first half thinking we will get 40 odd turn ins only to find in fact it will be 10 if we are lucky, they need to keep it consistent x

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by DaphneGlass View Post
    I did buy the ivy workshop unfortunately for full price and with real money so was fuming when it went in the sale, that isn?t fair at all, it?s not much use either as the crafts again take so long.
    Not sure why you felt it was unfair... buying the Ivy workshop early gave you 6 days to craft the collection items and turn in more times before it went on sale on the 7th day which was near the tail end of the event. Players who bought it during the sale lost out the 6 days advantage you got.

Quote Originally Posted by DaphneGlass View Post
    I know, its such a shame, if all the tasks were consistent with drops it would be more fun, we have all wasted time crafting so much on the first half thinking we will get 40 odd turn ins only to find in fact it will be 10 if we are lucky, they need to keep it consistent x
    Drops are random and it varies from farm to farm. I'm sure you have noticed some of your days' drops are better than your other days'. Use your Ivy Workshop to craft those items which are of lower drops.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by vxn555 View Post
    Getting very few drops from the studio! Turned in 1 collection and got a cow topiary. But I shouldn't even bother because I don't have space for the bunny nor the deer. Would be nice if I could store or even sell my empty haunted house and my empty turkeycopia, but I can't because I'm android
    You can put in a request for storing pets in this thread. https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...6-Android-woes

I'll reply to your pm shortly.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by draughnc View Post
    I collected the deer but it is not in my cellar. Contacted support and they closed my ticket and told me to go to the forum. I have closed my app numerous times and still no deer. Can someone assist me?
    Can you restart your device and check your cellar again? If it's still missing, send me your ticket number via private message (link in my signature) and I'll get more help for you. Hope you find it. Congratulations!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by vxn555 View Post
    Getting very few drops from the studio! Turned in 1 collection and got a cow topiary. But I shouldn't even bother because I don't have space for the bunny nor the deer. Would be nice if I could store or even sell my empty haunted house and my empty turkeycopia, but I can't because I'm android
    Can u sell them? Even if ur offered $0 for them, it would get them off your farm and make room. I do wish we could store pets on Android. I'd put away my ghost until October, and I'd give my sugar glider a rest, cuz he's not that great for me. But see if u can sell those habitats back to storm8; it would mean taking a loss, but it might be worth it. Assuming u can do that. Which if u can't this is moot.

Grand Emperor
    Have you won the deer? Can you check if the meadow is there in your cellar? Can it be under Market/Animals/Pets tab? I had it from previous event so I'm not sure if you get it for free this round or need to purchase it. Please let me know if you are still unable to get it.

Fashion Designer
    I couldn't find it when I won my pink deer either (I got my deer after my 5th turn in, I think). I closed the game and re opened then scrolled very slowly to make sure I paid attn, as it's easy to overlook, an dit was there for me to buy. Try that.