View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Did you like the prizes?

Voters
50. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like this event

35 70.00%
  • I didn't like this event

7 14.00%
  • I started but I couldn't complete

8 16.00%
  • I didn't participate

2 4.00%
  • I like the prizes

31 62.00%
  • I didn't like the prizes

8 16.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 14202122232425 LastLast

Thread: The French Snail Saga - 2018 Feb 23 (POLL ADDED)

I'm so close! I just need 19 more masterpieces and I'm done! I don't have enough gems to skip; and I fear I won't make the next 5 hours...

Grand Emperor
    Did you like this event? Did you like the prizes?

Please vote and feel free to share your constructive feedback. Thank you for your participation!

This is a private poll and you can select multiple choices. The poll will close in 10 days.

(Select Full Site option at the bottom of the forum page to vote/view the poll.)

I know where to get the crawler's hallow though I got the snail?

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by beebeecsh View Post
    I know where to get the crawler's hallow though I got the snail?
    Buy the crawler's hollow from the Market under Animals/Pets tab and place it on your farm. Check your pm, I've replied to you. Then go to your cellar and drag your snail out and place it there. Congrats!

Fashion Designer
    Got my snail, and now I'm going to run out of room if I don't get alot more deeds asap. Storm8, please let androiders store pets!

I liked the event! I didn'tike the prizes, other than the snail, of course.

Executive Chef
    Overall I had no difficulty with the event. The only thing I am disappointed about is how impossible the side quest/goal (Growing Your Art Collection) was. I would have liked to have obtained the Stuffed French Bulldog, but since there was no guarantee I could get it, I didn't dare use up my limited gem supply. While I understand the reasoning behind having those prizes only being obtainable through the Gold Towers, it would have been nice to have made them (extremely rare) drops from the Iron Towers too. Then again, it is rare that I actually do the side quests/goals that require spending a lot of gems, so that is just me being a bit self-serving.

One suggestion: whereas the Nets could only be crafted once that particular goal was unlocked--and thus the Fossil Rocks could only be obtained at that point--the Moss could be found before and after the goal that required it. If it's possible to lock the Net recipe and the Fossil Rocks until that specific goal, shouldn't it also be possible to lock the Moss at the mine until and only during the goal that requires players to find it? It was frustrating to go into the mine looking for Ore and Silver, only to waste time and tools by finding Moss instead. If it were possible to sell the Moss to other players, then I could maybe understand making the Moss available before and after that goal, but since we are not able to do so, then the Moss should only unlock during the goal and disappear immediately after the completion of said goal.

Quote Originally Posted by PookieBear50 View Post
    Overall I had no difficulty with the event. The only thing I am disappointed about is how impossible the side quest/goal (Growing Your Art Collection) was. I would have liked to have obtained the Stuffed French Bulldog, but since there was no guarantee I could get it, I didn't dare use up my limited gem supply. While I understand the reasoning behind having those prizes only being obtainable through the Gold Towers, it would have been nice to have made them (extremely rare) drops from the Iron Towers too. Then again, it is rare that I actually do the side quests/goals that require spending a lot of gems, so that is just me being a bit self-serving.

One suggestion: whereas the Nets could only be crafted once that particular goal was unlocked--and thus the Fossil Rocks could only be obtained at that point--the Moss could be found before and after the goal that required it. If it's possible to lock the Net recipe and the Fossil Rocks until that specific goal, shouldn't it also be possible to lock the Moss at the mine until and only during the goal that requires players to find it? It was frustrating to go into the mine looking for Ore and Silver, only to waste time and tools by finding Moss instead. If it were possible to sell the Moss to other players, then I could maybe understand making the Moss available before and after that goal, but since we are not able to do so, then the Moss should only unlock during the goal and disappear immediately after the completion of said goal.
    i agree with this. This event was very easy for me as well (especially since I was on vacation last week and couldn?t play too much)
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Thanks so much and I enjoying this new pet member, thanks for your help and Have A Good Day!

This was the best advice for this event.

Once I started buying the iron tower I was able to use the flags and get the masterpieces.

Even though I did not always get them the over 100,000 coin purchases I averaged one per purchase. Then I got my snail without wasting items that I could put on trains.

I can never ever end an event. ��������