View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Which prizes did you like?

Voters
77. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked this event

47 61.04%
  • I didn't like this event

16 20.78%
  • I started but I couldn't complete

20 25.97%
  • I didn't participate

4 5.19%
  • Coins

2 2.60%
  • Food

41 53.25%
  • Runes

54 70.13%
  • Burning heart blossoms

7 9.09%
  • Caring candle

3 3.90%
  • Heart hound

54 70.13%
  • Romanticat

47 61.04%
  • Romance prancer

46 59.74%
  • I didn't like the prizes

5 6.49%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: STORYBOOK: Burning Love - 2018 Feb 20 (POLL ADDED)

New Resident
    What if we win tournament rounds before it asks for the balloons?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiro2000 View Post
    What if we win tournament rounds before it asks for the balloons?
    It's fine you can go ahead in the tournament your SB mission will auto complete

Trying for the Sea Lion but I'm only getting Chromodile fails 😔

New Resident
    I am having bad lucks with ground squirrel.. been trying so hard but not getting this animal.. any guidelines of breeding combos? Im breeding skyger and rock rhino.. I always tend to have one animal short in every storybook :/ sighhhh

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Khas786 View Post
    I am having bad lucks with ground squirrel.. been trying so hard but not getting this animal.. any guidelines of breeding combos? Im breeding skyger and rock rhino.. I always tend to have one animal short in every storybook :/ sighhhh
    You can check out the Ground Squirrel thread and see what others have posted. https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...el-2018-Feb-20

So, just to be sure...if I hatch a ground squirrel now, before it is asked in the chapter still to come, it will be "act completed"? So, I do not have to wait to hatch it untill the act appears in the chapter?

Quote Originally Posted by Myo2012 View Post
    So, just to be sure...if I hatch a ground squirrel now, before it is asked in the chapter still to come, it will be "act completed"? So, I do not have to wait to hatch it untill the act appears in the chapter?
    You are correct. You don't have to wait. It will auto complete.

What is happening with the battles? I have won round three for ch 4 for the third time just now, the first two times it came back to the same round as if I didn’t do them. Am going to be annoyed again in an hour because the task did not complete again. Anyone else had this glitch or whatever it is?

Quote Originally Posted by Cranlink14606 View Post
    You are correct. You don't have to wait. It will auto complete.
    Thanks!!!

Quote Originally Posted by cherrycastleorchard View Post
    What is happening with the battles? I have won round three for ch 4 for the third time just now, the first two times it came back to the same round as if I didn’t do them. Am going to be annoyed again in an hour because the task did not complete again. Anyone else had this glitch or whatever it is?
    Sure enough it happened again back to round 3 for the fourth time. Please fix it S8 I cannot progress and I will not waste money to skip. I will try once more and then no more tales for me. NOT Fair

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast