Quote Originally Posted by PookieBear50 View Post
I had a feeling that we would be getting another event soon for Valentine's Day or Chinese New Year, but I wasn't expecting one the day after the previous one ended...much less one that introduces a new permanent building and a new crop...much less one so soon after the introduction (at higher levels) of the blueberry bushes.

Check your grape vines: they now only take up 2 spaces. Still can't rotate them, though.

I tried checking through the event that originally introduced the Cider House, Grapevines, and Grapes (from January 2016 - had to search because they aren't listed among the Event and Goal Guides). The only prizes posted there (that I could see, some of the image files are missing) included a vase, a grape cart, a vineyard gazebo, and two skins (barn and farmhouse). I think the Pergola was the final prize, but I don't remember exactly. Also, some of the prizes may have been crafted items, but again I don't remember and I can't check other images.

I doubt we'll have the same types of prizes, but you never know...it's always possible.
Thank you Storm 8 for making the Grapes 1x2 and removing that annoying shadow!

Please make the grapes rotatable as well! Its a little annoying when i am redesigning my farm and I am stuck with the grape vines facing one way.