View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Which prizes did you like?

Voters
64. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked this event

44 68.75%
  • I didn't like this event

8 12.50%
  • I started but I couldn't complete

11 17.19%
  • I didn't participate

0 0%
  • Mystery box

10 15.63%
  • Rosefinch

33 51.56%
  • Fond fountain

7 10.94%
  • Puppy love

34 53.13%
  • Sweetheart hollow

37 57.81%
  • Hug pug

32 50.00%
  • Forget-me-lop

35 54.69%
  • Posy pegasus

38 59.38%
  • I didn't like the prizes

3 4.69%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: LEADERBOARD: Passionate Petals - 2018 Feb 9 (POLL ADDED)

Fashion Designer
    MenollyPiper won, but as expected, Persepheny had no chance, and Sakrysta ended up being ousted at the end and got 5th. Not quite enough food reserves.

Rhino Keeper
    Came in first place for the Posy Pegasus, soooo happy!. Congrats to all that won this beauty!.

Rhino Keeper
    So happy I won a Leaderboard for the second time! Used about 300k apples but it was worth it 😊
    Posy Pegasus hatching time is 15 hours.
    Last edited by tahitii; 02-21-18 at 10:55 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Congrats to all who won! I liked the prize enough that I took a chance when there were about 18 hours left, boosted, spent about 300K food, and about another 85ish gems to speed a few evolutions. I gave myself a 3K point cushion over the then current leader. Luckily, no one in my group pulled a last minute boost, so I was able to hold the lead. 😁

Grand Emperor
    Congrats to everyone who won this gorgeous pegasus and other adorable animals!

P.S. can someone please help to post the evolution time and/or feed schedule of the pegasus?

Grand Emperor
    Did you like this event? Which prizes did you like?

Please vote and feel free to share your constructive feedback. Thank you for your participation!

This is a private poll and you can select multiple choices. The poll will close in 10 days.

(Select Full Site option at the bottom of the forum page to vote/view the poll.)

Fashion Designer
    I'm sad I wasn't more successful, but I enjoy Leaderboards. I feel like they are the most fair of all the events currently running. If you want the final prize and are willing to do what it takes to get it, you can. Nothing required to breed. No unreasonably high token milestones to achieve. Just a fun race with other players. Spending gems is worthwhile because the results actually accomplish something. The Forest Party would fall into this category too if the goals weren't so unreasonably high.

I loved or at least liked all the animals this time - especially the Rosefinch and the Posy Pegasus. I could wish for a better name for the Forget-Me-Lop, but it's cute.
    Primary FFS Account - Persepheny
    Secondary FFS Account - Sakrysta
    Tertiary FFS Account - MenollyPiper
    Post containing my battle strengths list: Testing & Results Post #136 - Last updated: 2019-04-22

I got second place and the posy Pegasus. First please was above 10k. Mine was above 9k.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Congrats to everyone who won this gorgeous pegasus and other adorable animals!

P.S. can someone please help to post the evolution time and/or feed schedule of the pegasus?
    evolution is 15 hrs. as well. Congrats to everyone that managed to get her. She definitely is one of the prettiest ones.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20180219-203624.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	89.0 KB 
ID:	42299
    Last edited by Callyvitale19; 02-20-18 at 07:13 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Good event. Loved most of the animals, especially hug pug and posy Pegasus. Habitat is great. Happy with the prizes and levels required.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast