Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Cuddly Cub - 2018 Feb 2

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by mysticalfairy320 View Post
    I wish you lots of luck I hope you get both! Here it is at level 10, level 4 was smaller...he's kinda a giant teddy now lol
    Attachment 41960
    It's like a little army of adorableness!

And thank you for adding me as a neighbour! I just got an 8 hour breed time so I think you brought me good luck!

Pyro pony and magmonkey

I managed the Cozy Cuddler, I shouldn't hope to breed a Cuddly Cub too, but I do. It would be so sweet to have them both.

Farm Supplier
    I wish you lots of luck I hope you get both! Here it is at level 10, level 4 was smaller...he's kinda a giant teddy now lol
    Attachment 41960
    Wow .. give me one of that bear plzz

Grand Emperor
    Awww thanks sweetie, he's still as cute as a bug! I love it!!

No luck yet, still trying... It's been months, Oct last year, since I successfully bred anything. I sure need all the luck I can get. Thanks for sharing this cutie.

I can't seem to get the cub. Can you tell me the combos you used? If you need a new neighbor that plays ever day and sends gems back just add me lizprince

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by lizprince View Post
    I can't seem to get the cub. Can you tell me the combos you used? If you need a new neighbor that plays ever day and sends gems back just add me lizprince
    Have a look at the earlier posts by members who have gotten it in this thread.

You can add your ID and find others looking for neighbours in the Add Me forum. https://forums.storm8.com/forumdisplay.php?72-Add-Me

Rhino Keeper
    I wish I could I'd give them to u I was trying for the 2nd animal and that's how I ended up with them,good luck! Here they are I deleted 1 and I is evolving for the task-

Attachment 41935
    OMG! They're adorable! I hope they stay that cute fully evolved. Still trying.

Rhino Keeper
    Another 14 hr fail? Seriously?!

I've been using the pryo pony and the rhino. The otber two that are mentioned I dont have. All I get are 12 or 6 hours but no cub thanks for the other info though.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast