Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: COLOSSEUM: Shivering Snuggler - 2018 Feb 2

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    I really wish they would give us some special animals to fight - skull, autumn, christmas, tree - etc...It gets boring if I only ever meet the same common hybrids over and over again and Colosseum was supposed to be all about - test your animal strengths and weaknesses...
    I totally agree. Tis the same few regular hybrids. At least the opponents in the current xo fox tournament are more interesting.

Aside to others: What about you guys? Are you fighting the same few oldies in the colosseum?

Fashion Designer
    I just had a disturbing glitch. I started a battle in the Colosseum, and my opponent showed as the Tortigloo. When I actually entered the battle, the opponent changed to a Money Badger. FORTUNATELY, I chose Nature as my fighting element, which is strong against both Electric/Earth and Gem (Treasure). But if it hadn't been, I would have been VERY annoyed!

I don't think I've been seeing as many unusual opponents in the Colosseum as we did in the beginning, but I haven't been really paying attention. I will think about it as I battle going forward.
    Primary FFS Account - Persepheny
    Secondary FFS Account - Sakrysta
    Tertiary FFS Account - MenollyPiper
    Post containing my battle strengths list: Testing & Results Post #136 - Last updated: 2019-04-22

I have been having issues with having to play the same levels over and over. So I am going to give up on this one. I am sad I will not be getting this animal.

New Resident

Disgruntled

So FF finally decides to give android users the Colosseum, yay! But we're only given 24 hours to complete it? BOO!!!

I have less than 4 hours remaining on mine, and I have like one creature defeated, maybe two. Nowhere near the 330-odd that I need to finish. What's up with that, FF, some sort of cruel tease?

Nevermind that we don't get links to watch videos for gems (at least, I don't), and have to rely on friends to supply a meager three...THREE gems, a day. Period. How utterly stingy of you, especially when creatures can cost up to $50 real money, for ONE cool critter. You could give gems as event rewards, but do you? Nooooooo.

Now you finally offer the Colosseum, only to tease us with that shivering snuggler, so far out of our reach? 330 creatures, in a 24 hour window, with an hour wait in between? For shame.

I wrote you eons ago, about how the Bell Fairy hover during battles is too high, her head gets cut off by her stat bar. You listened, but did you fix it? No. I have been patiently waiting all this time to see her hover get fixed, but nope. You keep pushing new content but neglecting to repair the old. Greedy, says I.

And now you lay this impossible Colosseum on us, giving us a chance to get that darling shivering snuggler, but it's not a real chance. So now you're just teasing, cruelly. Shame shame SHAME on you. For shame.

Executive Chef
    Your timer is right, but you get the Colloseum offer on the last moment, right before the creature (Shiffering Snuggler) expired. Same as we all have. So next time a new creature appears you have the same amount as we all. Hope this helps.
    I'm only playing FFS.
    My forest name = Dragon Pool.

Crystal Unicorn @03-2017
    2nd; Sapphire Sphinx @05-17
    3th; Garnet Griffin @08-17
    4th; Pearl Peryton @10-17
    5th; Emerald Dragon @05-18
    6th; Spinel Ravenstag @06-18
    7th; Ruby Razorback @09-18
    8th; Jasper Dragon @03-19
    9th; Obsidian Cyclops @03-19
    10th; Sapphire Cthulhu @06-19
    11th; Valkyrie @08-19
    12th; Topaz Tiger @10-19
    13th; Granite Golem @12-19
    14th; Onyx Direwolf @01-20
    15th; Peridot Phoenix @02-20

Rhino Keeper
    The colosseum has finally shown up in my game. Too bad there is only 3 hours left before the current battle is over so I don't have ANY chance at getting the prize animal. I'm happy that i am finally able to participate but I really don't understand the timing of giving me something so late in the current battle cycle.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456