Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: COLOSSEUM: Shivering Snuggler - 2018 Feb 2

Executive Chef
    Came to let you guys know, since there's no side quest to get petals for WE animals this time, seems they've replaced that with coloseum (not good IMO) in past after finishing first event you had 51% toward month animal, in this case Muliet. I've bred both plush animals and lvld to 10, finished WE got all animals there, and completed coloseum and Max is 40%, therefore if you don't do coloseum you'll have a harder time getting Muliet unless they add way more tasks to get petals this month.

Quote Originally Posted by Callyvitale19 View Post
    wow Eluzyion, I know you are able to do tournaments quickly with very few fails but a collesium, im truly impressed. You are definitely the queen of battles. You must have one very useful battle chart that you use. Congrats on your win.
    Thank you, I couldn't battle without it! I have a good streak going..But I'm Android and android battle results are negated here because s8 refuses to give us the strength/weakness words so lol btw congrats on breeding the plush pair so quickly! sorry you didn't get credit for the egg pics but I'm sure everyone here appreciates the times and pics you posted

ty Appie and Mia! Yes Appie, as you do coloseum and reach a milestone the counter goes to 0 on petals so two milestones are the same amt of paw prints to get

good of luck everyone!

Fashion Designer
    Eluzyion I miss your chart you are the FFS BattleMaster! Cally we do appreciate you starting the plush threads and giving the info thank you!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Eluzyion View Post
    Came to let you guys know, since there's no side quest to get petals for WE animals this time, seems they've replaced that with coloseum (not good IMO) in past after finishing first event you had 51% toward month animal, in this case Muliet. I've bred both plush animals and lvld to 10, finished WE got all animals there, and completed coloseum and Max is 40%, therefore if you don't do coloseum you'll have a harder time getting Muliet unless they add way more tasks to get petals this month.

Thank you, I couldn't battle without it! I have a good streak going..But I'm Android and android battle results are negated here because s8 refuses to give us the strength/weakness words so lol btw congrats on breeding the plush pair so quickly! sorry you didn't get credit for the egg pics but I'm sure everyone here appreciates the times and pics you posted

ty Appie and Mia! Yes Appie, as you do coloseum and reach a milestone the counter goes to 0 on petals so two milestones are the same amt of paw prints to get

good of luck everyone!
    I realize that android doesn't give the strength when battleing but obviously it's not that important because you are able to accomplish win after win without it. Seems that it might be more of a problem than a help. Thanks for the kudos from you and mystique on breeding plush.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by happyhoppa View Post
    I'm on Android and only got the colosseum after updating to version 1.8
    Do you mean updating the game version to 1.8? When I go to to the Google Play store, I only have the options to open or uninstall. I don't see an update option, and the version in the store is 1.7something.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Alohatami View Post
    Do you mean updating the game version to 1.8? When I go to to the Google Play store, I only have the options to open or uninstall. I don't see an update option, and the version in the store is 1.7something.
    Are you on original version land before dragons? Mines 1.8 too and colliseum works. If you don't see update do a search for it I think that's how I got it to come up with an update

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Callyvitale19 View Post
    I realize that android doesn't give the strength when battleing but obviously it's not that important because you are able to accomplish win after win without it. Seems that it might be more of a problem than a help. Thanks for the kudos from you and mystique on breeding plush.
    Agree we can read the bar we aren't dumb, it would just be way easier with strength words shown

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MystiqueRealm View Post
    Are you on original version land before dragons? Mines 1.8 too and colliseum works. If you don't see update do a search for it I think that's how I got it to come up with an update
    As far as I can tell, that's the one I'm on. And it's not 1.8 for me. I did find two other versions of the game I had no idea even existed - FFS: Magic Masters! And FFS: True Love!

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Eluzyion View Post
    Android players, all players, are very welcome to post results and no one should feel negated. Good to have you back. I see other Android members posting, so join in if you like.

Quote Originally Posted by MystiqueRealm View Post
    Agree we can read the bar we aren't dumb, it would just be way easier with strength words shown
    Aye easier with hit strength shown. I could see it confusing differentiating a critical hit with others. No news on hit strength for Android yet but I'll keep checking.

Callyvitale19 - I'm afraid your photos blurred out so I couldnt use them. Zoom in maximum to the eggs would help. However I started those threads using your posts to give you the credits. Thanks for posting them, you are appreciated.

(If anyone has questions regarding forum or threads, feel free to send me a private message. Thanks.)

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Alohatami View Post
    As far as I can tell, that's the one I'm on. And it's not 1.8 for me. I did find two other versions of the game I had no idea even existed - FFS: Magic Masters! And FFS: True Love!
    The version varies according to devices. Dont worry it is not version 1.8 for you. Hope this helps.

Here's the link to the regular version, recommended to play on regular version, if anyone needs it.
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...amlava.fantasy

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    The version varies according to devices. Dont worry it is not version 1.8 for you. Hope this helps.
    So only some android devices can access the colosseum? I guess Galaxy S7s aren't on the list yet, then, because I don't seem to have it.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast