View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Which prizes did you like?

Voters
63. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked this event

47 74.60%
  • I didn't like this event

14 22.22%
  • Black and white guinea pig

43 68.25%
  • Guinea pig

35 55.56%
  • Muddy pig

40 63.49%
  • Hayride

28 44.44%
  • Hay house

33 52.38%
  • Hay pony

26 41.27%
  • Hay rooster

19 30.16%
  • Hay roll

20 31.75%
  • Hay bench

15 23.81%
  • Hay stack

21 33.33%
  • Spring meadow path

28 44.44%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 31 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Hay There Farmer! - 2018 Jan 31 (POLL ADDED)

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by tsumtsum27 View Post
    So Excited!! Can someone explain how to get or where to find these things needed for collection ? Thx
    See Guidelines for Luck event. They unlock every new day from farm activities. Collect them from Day 1 to 10 to get a full collection for turn in.

Farm Supplier
    Okay I'm confused. I get the whole "each day is a new challenge to complete by doing the specific task" thing that is in the list of challenges we have when we poke one of the little people. But what is the one where you poke the little magnifying glass that has the ladybug under it, the one with the mole collection and Butterfly collection.. That is the one that is confusing me because I don't understand how we're supposed to collect the things for that. I have read through this thread three times and I still can't figure it out.

Farm Supplier
    Never mind. I just figured it out. LOL

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by kit10deuce View Post
    Okay I'm confused. I get the whole "each day is a new challenge to complete by doing the specific task" thing that is in the list of challenges we have when we poke one of the little people. But what is the one where you poke the little magnifying glass that has the ladybug under it, the one with the mole collection and Butterfly collection.. That is the one that is confusing me because I don't understand how we're supposed to collect the things for that. I have read through this thread three times and I still can't figure it out.
    here you go. For Day 1, the collection item drops from plane deliveries. So you need to send your deliveries to get Day 1 drops. Wait for Day 2 to start and check your farm buildings and see where the new item drops from, or you can check event thread to see if others have spotted day 2. Once you have completed all 10 days, you can turn in a full collection at your Collection Gallery for a random prize. Read the guidelines for further explanation.

FYI the Event Guide contains guidelines for every event type. And Post 1 and 2 in event threads give the link to them on how to play. I will add the Event type under Moderator's notes in Post 1 to indicate which event type we are having.

Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    See Guidelines for Luck event. They unlock every new day from farm activities. Collect them from Day 1 to 10 to get a full collection for turn in.

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    I think you are playing on an android device.
    Click on the guinea pig...first
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4029.jpg 
Views:	60 
Size:	100.1 KB 
ID:	41784

Never mind. I just figured it out. LOL
    Haha sorry already answered you.
    Looks like some nice prizes.

Rhino Keeper
    Oh I get it now. Thx for explain. O Btw, the 1st goal for me, android level 33 is give 5 hays only, not 10. Other is the same. 5 plane deliveries, get 1 hay.

Oh I get it now. Thx for explain. O Btw, the 1st goal for me, android level 33 is give 5 hays only, not 10. Other is the same. 5 plane deliveries, get 1 hay.
    Ok thanks good to know ... my farm level is 68 so likely why give more hay.

Grand Emperor
    Glad to help. Thanks for the info. I have added your goals to Post 1. Please let me know if the rewards are different.

@Low to middle level farmers - Please help to post your goals.

@Judy - I'll track the goals for low to middle level farms in Post 1 so you can focus and continue with the goals for high level farms in Post 2. My goal is the same as yours, I'm at level 87.

Executive Chef
    Since we haven't had a collection event in a while, I just thought I'd post a reminder for the experienced players and a heads-up for new players who have never done a collection event:

When the goal calls for us to Give something we've collected (e.g., Goal 1 asks us to give 5 or 10 Hay Straws), these will be removed from the Collections Gallery. So if you have 5 Hay Straws and you Give 5 Hay Straws to fulfill the goal, you will have 0 showing in the Collections Gallery. Although this seems obvious and self-explanatory, it may become important to keep it in mind later as items become harder to find (especially from the Fishing Pond and the Mine).

For example, you may have just 1 of the Day 10 item and need it to complete a goal, but that 1 also finishes a complete collection that you can turn in for the prize. You can only use it for one or the other option. Whichever one you decide to do, the item will disappear from the Collections Gallery and you will need to find another one before you can do the other task.

My suggestion: do not submit anything until you have at least 1 item beyond what you need. So, for example, if you need to give 5 Hay Straws, wait until you have at least 6 before you Give them to fulfill the goal. At least this way you will always be guaranteed to turn in at least 1 collection in the end.

Page 3 of 31 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast