View Poll Results: Did you like this cruise? Which prizes did you like?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked this cruise

6 42.86%
  • I didn't like this cruise

2 14.29%
  • I started but I couldn't complete

2 14.29%
  • I didn't participate

2 14.29%
  • Decorations

6 42.86%
  • Stamps

6 42.86%
  • Gem Recipe

7 50.00%
  • I didn't like the prizes

4 28.57%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Return of Venus - 2018 Jan 25 (POLL ADDED)

I liked that the goals were easy and that they didn't use stamps like the last cruise's goals did.

I didn't like that this cruise was again a repeat. There are a lot more decorations that we can earn which are valentines themed. Perhaps we could get a Valentines Wreath, a Valentines Fireplace, or a Valentines Bear? Also, the recipe and special ingredient were just reused from 2016. Another problem with recent cruises are that the recipe uses stamp ingredients. For the most part, the last few cruises have used Turbinado Sugar or European Butter. I wouldn't mind if they used Duck Eggs. With the recipes, I also don
    t like how recently they have been asking for a large amount of the ingredient that the special character drops. Another thing i don't like is that we have 4 days which we could be getting decorations, but instead we get stamps. Instead maybe for the second goal we can get Silver Stamps and we could get more Gold Stamps at the end. With the goals, I've been noticing that recently we haven't been getting a decoration for completing the first goal stage, I hope that this changes! Finally, there are too many recipes on the Jubilee Oven and Celebration Stove. We really need a third gem oven...
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	B933206E-2252-4073-B571-528D9CB3D59F.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	68.6 KB 
ID:	41929
    Hotcakes of Love
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Farm Supplier
    Does anyone else get totally frustrated with the end of these cruises? I feel like I have to spend the entire last two days refreshing orders. It's like the "random" compture generator makes the one coin dishes more prevelent at first--which seems like a waste of time and ingredients; and then at the end when you don't have time to cook/collect them all the 4 coin ones pop up... well, all the ones I haven't made a ton of and stacked up on the counters. Ugh. They really keep taking all the fun out of the game.

New Resident
    Why do you have to be at level 1000 to take part in this cruise

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by thronfar View Post
    Why do you have to be at level 1000 to take part in this cruise
    Welcome to the forum.

You dont need to be at level 1000; you can start at low levels for participation. This cruise has ended but there should be a new cruise coming soon.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123