Thread: Flooded Farm!

Farm Supplier

Flooded Farm!

My farm seems to "flood" periodically throughout the day every day. Does anyone else's farm do this? When it happens I have to restart the game and then sometimes it restarts from a while ago and I lose items that I've bought or money that I've made or progress on my shops that have been making things. I was wondering if anybody else has this problem and if it's something on the app side that can be fixed or if it's just my phone. I have a Samsung Galaxy S6
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1516287087.png 
Views:	79 
Size:	362.8 KB 
ID:	41539

The Honorable Panda
    Looks like you are having connection issues and your game is not syncing up with the servers and staying connected.

When you leave the game, force close or exit out of the game. (visit a neighbor before leaving to make sure your progress saved)

When you open the game, make sure it fully loads up before playing.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Looks like you are having connection issues and your game is not syncing up with the servers and staying connected.

When you leave the game, force close or exit out of the game. (visit a neighbor before leaving to make sure your progress saved)

When you open the game, make sure it fully loads up before playing.
    This happens while I'm playing. I'll be just doing something random in the game and all of a sudden I get blue screen like this. And then I have to exit out/force quit and start over. It won't let me visit other people's Farms or click on anything so there's no possible way I can save my progress before I force quit. It just randomly does it whenever it wants to.

The Honorable Panda
    Have you tried turning your wifi off then back on to make sure you have a solid connection?
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Have you tried turning your wifi off then back on to make sure you have a solid connection?
    I don't think it's a bad WiFi connection. Because if I ever have an issue with my WiFi, I just get the wagon wheel spinning or the chicken endlessly walking. And then if I just minimize the game and mess with my WiFi, that problem fixes itself. This is like some weird glitch that happens randomly.

Grand Emperor
    We had this issue reported few years back and it was suspected due to low device memory and processing power and/or space. Please try the suggestions under section Device Performance Issues in What can I do to try to resolve my game issues? in Main Guide. I would also advise you to do regular housekeeping on your device and communication devices on a regular basis if you have not done so.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    We had this issue reported few years back and it was suspected due to low device memory and processing power and/or space. Please try the suggestions under section Device Performance Issues in What can I do to try to resolve my game issues? in Main Guide. I would also advise you to do regular housekeeping on your device and communication devices on a regular basis if you have not done so.
    Well my phone memory is getting kinda full so maybe that's it. Cool. Thanks.