View Poll Results: Did you enjoy this cruise? Which prizes did you like?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • I enjoyed this cruise

7 50.00%
  • I didn't enjoy this cruise

4 28.57%
  • I started but I couldn't finish

0 0%
  • I didn't participate

1 7.14%
  • Decorations

5 35.71%
  • Stamps

6 42.86%
  • Gem Recipe

9 64.29%
  • I didn't like the prizes

3 21.43%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: It's Bacon Me Hungry! - 2018 Jan 11 (POLL ADDED)

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul__ View Post
    I wasn't able to complete the bacon quest from before so im excited for this one Also, I really like the Three Piggy Wallpaper in the shop
    Same here. I really want to unlock that bacon recipe... but now I'm 8 hours from the end of the cruise and still have 467 gems left to finish, and I don't think I will. Sigh. I was doing so good and kept up through the 10 days, but the last day has been ****ing me, its like it knows all the things I've already cooked and never chooses them to be the orders.

I completed the cruise and received the recipe with 2 pork belly. I don?t know where to get/buy the additional 6. I am level 40 and have never seen pork belly before this. Does anyone know?

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Ekaterina39 View Post
    I completed the cruise and received the recipe with 2 pork belly. I don?t know where to get/buy the additional 6. I am level 40 and have never seen pork belly before this. Does anyone know?
    Welcome to the forum.

Kevin will be visiting your restaurant regularly, tap on him to get pork belly. Keep collecting from him until you have enough to make the recipe. Congrats!

Timing of Kevin?s Visits

How often does Kevin visit?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by carolinatbrown View Post
    How often does Kevin visit?
    I haven't figured this out yet... I barely squeaked by completing the cruise and then thought I'd never get the recipe because it took forever for me to collect all the bacon I needed. But then Kevin showed up and gave me +4 instead of just 1 and I was able to make it. It doesn't seem like he comes more than once a day though. Sigh, going to take forever to ever make the recipe again.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123