View Poll Results: Did you enjoy this event? Which prizes did you like?

Voters
56. You may not vote on this poll
  • I enjoyed this event

29 51.79%
  • I didn't enjoy this event

10 17.86%
  • I started but I couldn't complete

11 19.64%
  • I didn't participate

2 3.57%
  • Noble Canard

32 57.14%
  • Dragon Tile

5 8.93%
  • Paper Lantern Dragon

31 55.36%
  • Glass Grove

35 62.50%
  • Medoe

31 55.36%
  • Empurress

31 55.36%
  • Stately Stallion

22 39.29%
  • I didn't like the prizes

7 12.50%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: LEADERBOARD: Imperial Party - 2018 Jan 12 (POLL ADDED)

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by supster50 View Post
    Could a moderator check why I didn't receive the last five of the rewards for completing all the milestones of the leader board. That's quite a bunch of Royal Septors I'm missing out on. Thank You in advance. I did force close and reopen my I pad a few times.
    Are you still missing your rewards? Please contact Support: support form if you are.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    It?s 8 hours.

Attachment 41684

This is the second Leaderboard event I've managed to finish without using a single boost and did I not have to do any force-feeding either, all thanks to the Wheel

Could not be bothered to compete for yet another horse There have been so many ponies and horses that they might as well have changed the name of the game to My Little Pony Fantasy.
    . Congrats 🎉🎈! I think if we enter game right the time the leaderboard start, we can complete milestones without gems , except the final animal trophy

Anyone else seeing issues with the chests from the spin? Seems like no matter what level i get its been 25 points. I just got a golden chest and only got 30! Seems crazy to me

Fashion Designer
    As usual I let my competitive nature take over & bought boosts for all of my accounts. Sakrysta got first, Persepheny got second, and MenollyPiper got nudged into third at the last minute. Not mad about the boosts, as 2 of my accounts needed them to reach the last milestone. I didn?t have as many animals to evolve for points as I usually do, so I just waited to get the last couple milestones by feeding with a boost at the end.

How did everyone else do?

Fashion Designer
    If my LB is any indication on how people feel about the events lately, it's not good. I was the only one to reach all the milestones, so I kind of won by default because no one in my group cared. Nice to win one but it's kind of a sad state

It ended! It ended! The war is over at last! Yea!(At least I got the stately stallion- after spending three million dollars! Ok, not ACTUALLY three million, but close.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	C293F4F2-6B83-4865-BC04-F27AAF397999.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	119.2 KB 
ID:	41688But the Empurres was worth it!)
    Funner52 if u have a question, u can send me a private message.
    Have a good rest of your day!
    Thanks again, Funner52

Quote Originally Posted by Sakrysta View Post
    As usual I let my competitive nature take over & bought boosts for all of my accounts. Sakrysta got first, Persepheny got second, and MenollyPiper got nudged into third at the last minute. Not mad about the boosts, as 2 of my accounts needed them to reach the last milestone. I didn?t have as many animals to evolve for points as I usually do, so I just waited to get the last couple milestones by feeding with a boost at the end.

How did everyone else do?
    Well, I got all the milestones and ended off with 8,662 points. Me and another player both had boosts and my competitive side took over and I use 324 gems just to stay first. And I ended off about 2,000 points ahead of the player. I am seriously just glad it’s over (flops on ground dramatically).
    Funner52 if u have a question, u can send me a private message.
    Have a good rest of your day!
    Thanks again, Funner52

Quote Originally Posted by Funner52 View Post
    Well, I got all the milestones and ended off with 8,662 points. Me and another player both had boosts and my competitive side took over and I use 324 gems just to stay first. And I ended off about 2,000 points ahead of the player. I am seriously just glad it’s over (flops on ground dramatically).
    I was winning for most of it and then ended up in seventh, with 7600 points. I don’t really care, as I still got the food which will be helpful once the storybook starts. I used three of the 1.5 boosts.

I usually spend my days near the middle of my group to see who's really in this to win. I tend to spend gems on boosts regardless because it stretches the points on the food I use. If it's an animal I love, this one wasn't worth it for me (sorry, but it's just another horse), I don't care how much I have to spend to get it. I have fought some players so hard for an animal, it's insane! The Art Nouveau Horse, players got up to almost 30,000 for her! I couldn't keep up.

This time around, I spent my 15 gems on one 2x boost and got 6th place in the end. That's pretty good considering the players in my group seemed to really want the horse. It was a meh horse and a meh trophy. Not for me, so I'm glad the ones that wanted it the most got it.

Farm Supplier
    The war is end, a lot of people fight for it, so fun, and i lucky win beautiful house, and this time trophy look good and big side perfect ����. Plus i leally like the time of leaderboard end, right the time before i go to bed �� happy . Now ready for valentines and China gold dog new year coming

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast