Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: TOURNAMENT: Woodsmane - 2018 Jan 9

Fashion Designer
    Halloween is strong against Woodsmane. Eerie Owl is Halloween/Fire and has done well.

Rhino Keeper
    I got strong hits using gem/legendary against the Woodsmane. Thought those keeping track of what's strong to the Royal/Nature combo may want to know.

A huge thank you to mmumford for your color coded chart. Very helpful!

Grand Emperor
    Just want to let you guys know.... Thanks to members who have helped to test and posted, the results of Royal opponents are 99% completed. Please refer to Battle Chart in Main Guide if you need help.

Great to see helpful members posting their results here. Also to remind and hope everyone could use the same element terminology as in the Battle Chart for consistency and avoid confusion.

Good luck Everyone!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Just want to let you guys know.... Thanks to members who have helped to test and posted, the results of Royal opponents are 99% completed. Please refer to Battle Chart in Main Guide if you need help.

Great to see helpful members posting their results here. Also to remind and hope everyone could use the same element terminology as in the Battle Chart for consistency and avoid confusion.

Good luck Everyone!
    The battle chart is different than what the game and most players calls elements. Gem (legendary) and Treasure are terms even used on chippychan's chart. Your Guide is the only one ive seen that says crystal for Gem and gem for Treasure. That's confusing. When people say their result was strong using gem, I'm going for a gem hybrid. Treasure has no 2nd element. So I call them what s8 creators named them. Gem & Treasure not Crystal & Gem. If people make up names I've seen magic called purple, etc sticking to game names is less confusing. That's my opinion.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by MystiqueRealm View Post
    The battle chart is different than what the game and most players calls elements. Gem (legendary) and Treasure are terms even used on chippychan's chart. Your Guide is the only one ive seen that says crystal for Gem and gem for Treasure. That's confusing. When people say their result was strong using gem, I'm going for a gem hybrid. Treasure has no 2nd element. So I call them what s8 creators named them. Gem & Treasure not Crystal & Gem. If people make up names I've seen magic called purple, etc sticking to game names is less confusing. That's my opinion.
    I'm sure you know there were many variations of those creatures on this forum before the Guides were created. I used these names because I've seen them in players' posts. Unfortunately because the old charts were outdated for years, I took the extra work to make a newer one for us and it's not part of my mod duty btw. Gem word has been used on both legendary and treasure creatures which is the root problem. And some players refer Treasure creatures as gem creatures because gems is commonly known in all Storm8 games as our in-game gems. Anyways because of the different conventions, I hope we can standardise as best as possible and it'll be a community effort if this can be achieved. Well, I'm just trying to contribute to community by making this forum a better place for us all.

I'm happy to change the names to Legendary and Treasure if that makes them clearer, leaving the word "Gem" out totally. However do note that no matter what name I changed them to, it'll be pointless if members stick to individual conventions.

This is off topic but I just want to reply to your post. I cant discuss this further on this thread without going even more off topic lol. If anyone wish to discuss or have better ideas, feel free to send me a pm or post in the Suggestions for the Guides thread.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jmatarii View Post
    Woodsmane - new creature
    More information on Woodsmane in Creatures Guide.

TOURNAMENT: Woodsmane

Round - Enemy (Level) Elements ------------------------ Use

Code:
    01 Hot Dog (1) Dark/Fire			Fire , Earth , Water , Treent , Service , Cosmic , Fairy
    02 Fennec Shox (2) Lightning/Fire 		Earth , Rainbow , Zodiac , Service , Music
    03 Woodsmane (3) Royal/Plant			Fire , Spooky , Winter
    04 Station Dalmatian (5) Service/Fire 		Earth , Water , Service , Music
    05 Captain K9 (6) Service/Earth			Plant , Crystal , Christmas , Music
    06 Autumn Equifox (7) Autumn/Plant 		Fire , Cosmic , Spooky
    07 Summer Equifox (8) Dark/Plant 		Fire , Birthstone , Treent , Service , Halloween , Cosmic , Spooky , Fairy
    08 Woodsmane (8) Royal/Plant			Fire , Spooky , Winter
    09 Puppy Love (9) Earth/Fire 			Earth , Water , Crystal , Zodiac , Service
    10 Beauty (11) Lightning/Fire			Earth , Zodiac , Rainbow , Service , Music
    11 King Barkthur (10) Earth/Fire 		Earth , Water , Crystal , Zodiac , Service
    12 Pomtumn (11) Fairy/Dark			Fire , Treent , Cosmic , Service , Fairy , Royal 
    13 German Shepburn (12) Dark/Fire 		Fire , Earth , Water , Treent , Service , Cosmic , Fairy
    14 Bulldog (13) Earth/Fire 			Earth , Water , Crystal , Zodiac , Service
    15 Woodsmane (13) Royal/Plant			Fire , Spooky , Winter
    16 Cerberus (16) Lightning/Dark			Fire , Earth , Birthstone , Treent , Autumn , Service , Cosmic , Music , Fairy
    17 Great Danebow (14) Lightning/Water 		Earth , Lightning , Rainbow , Zodiac , Autumn , Christmas
    18 Cactus Kitsune (15) Plant/Fire 		Fire , Water , Crystal , Rainbow , Zodiac , Service , Halloween , Spooky
    19 Flyerfox (15) Plant/Fire 			Fire , Water , Crystal , Rainbow , Zodiac , Service , Halloween , Spooky
    20 Ground Hound (15) Earth/Plant 		Plant , Crystal , Birthstone , Halloween , Spooky
    21 Fladingo (16) Dark/Fire 			Fire , Earth , Water , Treent , Service , Cosmic , Fairy
    22 Woodsmane (18) Royal/Plant			Fire , Spooky , Winter
    23 Beagle Scout (17) Plant/Fire 		Fire , Water , Crystal , Rainbow , Zodiac , Service , Halloween , Spooky
    24 Anubis (19) Egypt/Earth 			Plant , Water , Birthstone , Treent
    25 Unicorgi (19) Earth/Fire 			Earth , Water , Crystal , Zodiac , Service
    26 Dusky (20) Dark/Fire 			Fire , Earth , Water , Treent , Service , Cosmic , Fairy
    27 Woodsmane (20) Royal/Plant			Fire , Spooky , Winter
    28 Sanintly Bernard (20) Service/Plant 		Music , Rainbow , Autumn , Spooky , Winter
    29 Dumbledog (20) Magic/Water			Lightning , Rainbow
    30 Woodsmane (20) Royal/Plant			Fire , Spooky , Winter
    Reward: Woodsmane Royal/Plant Hatching 8h. Evolve 8h.

Related goal: Wolf of the Woods

Step 1:Win Round 3 of the Tournament
    Reward 425 Royal Scepter

Step 2:Win Round 8 of the Tournament
    Reward 425 Royal Scepter

Step 3:Win Round 15 of the Tournament
    Reward 500 Royal Scepter

Step 4:Win Round 22 of the Tournament
    Reward 500 Royal Scepter

Step 5:Win Round 27 of the Tournament
    Reward 550 Royal Scepter

Step 6:Hatch a Woodsmane
    Reward 600 Royal Scepter

Good luck Everyone.

Best Regards.

Attachment 41391
    I used For Bulldog the Element in your chart Earth Lvl 15 and it lost. Does anyone know why this would be?

Rhino Keeper
    Is no one else doing the tournament? Please post your results.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sharyl32 View Post
    Is no one else doing the tournament? Please post your results.
    Not always everyone post there results. Thanks for those who did.
    I was considering too post my results again, but lost a few rounds too write, and lost track. If I knew you would to see more results....
    I'm only playing FFS.
    My forest name = Dragon Pool.

Crystal Unicorn @03-2017
    2nd; Sapphire Sphinx @05-17
    3th; Garnet Griffin @08-17
    4th; Pearl Peryton @10-17
    5th; Emerald Dragon @05-18
    6th; Spinel Ravenstag @06-18
    7th; Ruby Razorback @09-18
    8th; Jasper Dragon @03-19
    9th; Obsidian Cyclops @03-19
    10th; Sapphire Cthulhu @06-19
    11th; Valkyrie @08-19
    12th; Topaz Tiger @10-19
    13th; Granite Golem @12-19
    14th; Onyx Direwolf @01-20
    15th; Peridot Phoenix @02-20

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post

Good luck Everyone!
    Thank you so much for taking the time to create an updated battle chart. I haven't checked it out yet, but definitely will. Your hard work is greatly appreciated!

Fashion Designer
    5more rounds on this badboy fingers crossed for no hiccups along the way .. and maybe i can feel better about this last event!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast