Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: TOURNAMENT: Woodsmane - 2018 Jan 9

Quote Originally Posted by DeeDeeBird70 View Post
    Halloween is strong against Woodsmane. Eerie Owl is Halloween/Fire and has done well.
    Thank you for this information, I have updated my post!

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by LauraGSJK View Post
    Thank you so much for taking the time to create an updated battle chart. I haven't checked it out yet, but definitely will. Your hard work is greatly appreciated!
    Appreciate your kind words. You are most welcome! Good luck for your tournament.

Quote Originally Posted by LauraGSJK View Post
    I got strong hits using gem/legendary against the Woodsmane. Thought those keeping track of what's strong to the Royal/Nature combo may want to know.

A huge thank you to mmumford for your color coded chart. Very helpful!

You are so welcome, happy it was helpful for you!

Thank you for your information about using gem, I have updated my post!

Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Just want to let you guys know.... Thanks to members who have helped to test and posted, the results of Royal opponents are 99% completed. Please refer to Battle Chart in Main Guide if you need help.

Great to see helpful members posting their results here. Also to remind and hope everyone could use the same element terminology as in the Battle Chart for consistency and avoid confusion.

Good luck Everyone!

Thank you so much for your battle chart, I use it to update my charts every time a new element is introduced! Your chart is amazing!

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by mmumford View Post
    Thank you so much for your battle chart, I use it to update my charts every time a new element is introduced! Your chart is amazing!
    It's combined effort from members and me. You are most welcome!

Haha I stopped keeping my own charts because I'm updating these on the forum. I got lazy so I take screenshots of it to save me time, too troublesome for me to keep a personal while maintaining the forum ones. For the same reason, I dont post elements for tournaments too. I'll just keep updating as I battle.

Good luck with your tournament! Cheers.

Banned
    Cerberus is being such a pain. All day on this clown. I'll try Fall Foal again but so far that horse couldn't fight its way out of a paper bag.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by skyharbor602 View Post
    Cerberus is being such a pain. All day on this clown. I'll try Fall Foal again but so far that horse couldn't fight its way out of a paper bag.
    So funny and that's exactly how I felt about my Fall Foal on this round. He failed so many times, hopeless. I got it with Kimono dragon, fire. Use your best critical hit fire if you don't have that. Good luck.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    So funny and that's exactly how I felt about my Fall Foal on this round. He failed so many times, hopeless. I got it with Kimono dragon, fire. Use your best critical hit fire if you don't have that. Good luck.
    Thanks for the tip Rynetory! Coincidentally, just when I wrote that bad stuff about Fall Foal, it fought its way out of a paper bag and finally beat Cerberus with 2 fire attacks, lol.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by skyharbor602 View Post
    Thanks for the tip Rynetory! Coincidentally, just when I wrote that bad stuff about Fall Foal, it fought its way out of a paper bag and finally beat Cerberus with 2 fire attacks, lol.
    Great job! Mine's still lost somewhere in the paper bag lol. Thankfully I need not rely on him for completing this tournament, phew!

Good luck to you. Hope you win yours.

Executive Chef
    Last 5 rounds reached. Fail after fail....
    I'm only playing FFS.
    My forest name = Dragon Pool.

Crystal Unicorn @03-2017
    2nd; Sapphire Sphinx @05-17
    3th; Garnet Griffin @08-17
    4th; Pearl Peryton @10-17
    5th; Emerald Dragon @05-18
    6th; Spinel Ravenstag @06-18
    7th; Ruby Razorback @09-18
    8th; Jasper Dragon @03-19
    9th; Obsidian Cyclops @03-19
    10th; Sapphire Cthulhu @06-19