Thread: No internet?

Farm Supplier

No internet?

I am getting very annoyed by the game since a few weeks. It is like this since the last update of the game. The game needs a very long time to start up, about 2/3 minutes. After waiting till it starts I always get that terrible chicken, walking and walking and walking. Then it tells me the game needs internet connection and to check my internet. Well, I have a ver strong wifi, no games have a problem, only this one. I have internet connection, but the game keeps telling me to check. After complaining on this forum a player told me to go to wifi on my tablet, to turn off the wifi button, and turn it on again. This often works, but not always. At this moment I really cannot enter the game. Turned wifi off and on for four times, but it does not work. I first close this game completely, then I turn off and on my wifi and start the game again. Everytime I have to wait for minutes, and then it opens to show me that chicken, telling there is no internet connection. I cannot enter, I do not know how. The truck will leave in a few hours, and I need to make items to put in the truck before it leaves. This is going on and on for weeks now. At this moment the only thing I want to do is **** that chicken!!

Are there other players with the same problems?
    Last edited by Hanja49; 01-07-18 at 12:17 PM.

Grand Emperor
    I'm not having issues loading my game. Sorry to hear that you are. Make sure your device has plenty of space and resources, it may take longer to load on older devices. Sometimes it may give "no connection" error if your device couldnt finish downloading the data. Do you housekeep your connection device and tablet etc? Try the suggestions under Connection Issues section and Device Performance section in What can I do to try to resolve my game issues?

Farm Supplier
    I tried all the suggestions in the links, but it does not solve the problem. This terrible chicken keeps telling me i have no connection to internet. No fun in this game anymore, when I cannot get in........

Grand Emperor
    Sorry to hear that you are still having problem getting in. Are you able to use another network? Alternatively, trying transferring your game to another device if you have. Crossing my fingers for you.