View Poll Results: Did you like this event?

Voters
58. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked this event

11 18.97%
  • I didn't like this event

40 68.97%
  • I completed all Individual prizes

5 8.62%
  • I didn't complete Individual prizes

48 82.76%
  • I unlocked Community prizes

16 27.59%
  • I didn't unlock Community prizes

36 62.07%
  • I didn't participate

3 5.17%
  • Beguiling Basket

16 27.59%
  • Snow Bell Blossoms

13 22.41%
  • Majestic Mirror

10 17.24%
  • Prince Purring

27 46.55%
  • Fairest Foal

30 51.72%
  • Drowzy Dog

19 32.76%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: EVENT: Snowy Blossoms - 2018 Jan 5 (POLL ADDED)

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix406 View Post
    Yes, Storm8, *please* hear our pleas! What is the point of making the WE impossible to finish? Even when I was brand new, one of the first events I did was the pirate one with the Salty Dog and the monkey and some other animal. I was brand new, only had one nest, had hardly any gems or other in-game currency, but I was able to get really close to the Salty Dog - I think I needed 212 more points, so I did a little speed breeding and was able to get him. Now I am at level 132 and have an extra nest, have gems, food, etc and over a billion coins, and I can't even unlock the community prize. This is utterly ridiculous. I know that you are trying to get people to pay for gems or value packs, and maybe that is working for you. But it is also alienating a lot of your players. Making the last prize *literally* impossible to obtain without spending lots of gems or buying value packs is very demoralizing to your fan base. Also, making it almost impossible to unlock community rewards makes it even worse. I'm glad that the community rewards aren't just decos anymore, but seriously, 8 runes? Like at least give us 20 - something to make it worthwhile. 8 runes is only 10% of what I need for an expansion and is only about 1 day's worth of runes (what I am able to mine for on a daily basis). These tactics really need to be changed ASAP if you want to retain players. I have spent hundreds, if not thousands of dollars on this game over the last 16 months, but I am not going to pay for an animal that requires 3200 points when it is obvious that Storm8 is just being greedy by placing the goal so out of reach.
    I totally agree with you phoenix406. This month I'm not even trying. There's no fun in struggling to achieve something that's impossible. Just doing my normal breeding and evolving. I've been playing for three years and this games no fun now. The goals are getting impossible to achieve.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandy23b View Post
    It?s not there. I keep getting the fruit from harvesting but I can no longer see the totals or does it show any progress.
    This event is still ongoing. Restart your device and scroll through your icon panel on the right of your game screen; you should see the event icon there. Please post a screenshot of your game screen in the Bugs forum if you are still missing it.

Rhino Keeper
    I agree with other players that the points for prizes should be a little more reasonable. I don't mind a challenge but 3200 in only 7 days is a bit much.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Maheks View Post
    I totally agree with you phoenix406. This month I'm not even trying. There's no fun in struggling to achieve something that's impossible. Just doing my normal breeding and evolving. I've been playing for three years and this games no fun now. The goals are getting impossible to achieve.
    Me either. I find myself signing in less and less. NOT PARTICIPATING.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Sugarcat5 View Post
    I agree with other players that the points for prizes should be a little more reasonable. I don't mind a challenge but 3200 in only 7 days is a bit much.
    I agree I got the dog but too far away from the horse, I wasn't sure I'd even get the dog for a while there!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by MystiqueRealm View Post
    I agree I got the dog but too far away from the horse, I wasn't sure I'd even get the dog for a while there!
    I agree also, but not even get 1 creature in this WE. I'm at 1450, with a little bit of luck and maby some speeding I can get it to Prince Purring. I think he's really cute. So maby, maby I will try to get him. Still no Royal Roe for me either.
    I'm only playing FFS.
    My forest name = Dragon Pool.

Crystal Unicorn @03-2017
    2nd; Sapphire Sphinx @05-17
    3th; Garnet Griffin @08-17
    4th; Pearl Peryton @10-17
    5th; Emerald Dragon @05-18
    6th; Spinel Ravenstag @06-18
    7th; Ruby Razorback @09-18
    8th; Jasper Dragon @03-19
    9th; Obsidian Cyclops @03-19
    10th; Sapphire Cthulhu @06-19
    11th; Valkyrie @08-19
    12th; Topaz Tiger @10-19
    13th; Granite Golem @12-19
    14th; Onyx Direwolf @01-20
    15th; Peridot Phoenix @02-20

Rhino Keeper
    After 500 gems worth of speed breeding, I finally got the Royal Roe. I currently have 2500 points, so I'll be able to get the Fairest Foal if I spend 8 gems to speed up evolving Royal Roe to an adult. After doing some rough calculations, I expect to have around an extra 150 points by the time the event ends.

Basically, even if you were lucky enough to breed the Royal Roe without having to spend gems, you still wouldn't be able to get to the last individual prize without spending at least a few hundred gems.

Banned
    Speaking of Prince Purring, the name assigned to mine is "Princess." So is this a girl cat or a boy cat? Lol!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix406 View Post
    Speaking of Prince Purring, the name assigned to mine is "Princess." So is this a girl cat or a boy cat? Lol!
    TransCat...

Executive Chef
    Almost 9pm my time and I have 2184 points so I need to get 1016 in less than 24 hours. I can?t see that happening.
    We have got the first two community prizes - if any one is interested.
    I still haven?t got the royal roe which is a wee cutie

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast