Page 8 of 46 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: Farm Story 2: Current Bugs and Issues (Thread 2)

Grand Emperor
    They look very similar in the link below and easily mistaken one for the other. Glad this is sorted out.

Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Check that you are making the correct juice. Both citrus and orange juice look similar.
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1260200

Fashion Designer
    Hey there! So I just tried to expand to a regular spot and it took my Deeds, permits, and maps, and all of them came out of my barn, but the spot is not available for me. Should I p.m. you, or post in the bug thread?

Hmm. My photo didn't attach. Oof.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 07-12-18 at 05:29 AM. Reason: Moved post to Bugs forum

Grand Emperor
    Can you switch off your device, restart it and check game?

Did you get an error message or something? What happens when you click on that plot while you are in expansion mode? Screenshots will be very helpful. I can't answer properly without seeing what you are seeing. For now, my guess it could be an error or maybe you could have experienced a sync issue and lost your expansion.

You need to trim your photo otherwise it may get an error.

Take a screenshot and trim it. To post it on forum, go to the [Quick Reply] box where you type a new post, click on the [Insert Image] icon, last 3rd icon from the right in the toolbar and select [From Computer] tab. Follow the rest of the instructions to insert the photo. See How To A Post Photo On The Forum if you need help on adding a photo to your post.

P.S. Your pm box is full. I'll reply here instead.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Can you switch off your device, restart it and check game?

Did you get an error message or something? What happens when you click on that plot while you are in expansion mode? Screenshots will be very helpful. I can't answer properly without seeing what you are seeing. For now, my guess it could be an error or maybe you could have experienced a sync issue and lost your expansion.

You need to trim your photo otherwise it may get an error.

Take a screenshot and trim it. To post it on forum, go to the [Quick Reply] box where you type a new post, click on the [Insert Image] icon, last 3rd icon from the right in the toolbar and select [From Computer] tab. Follow the rest of the instructions to insert the photo. See How To A Post Photo On The Forum if you need help on adding a photo to your post.

P.S. Your pm box is full. I'll reply here instead.
    Found it! OK thank you for the reply.

I am seriously embarrassed to tell you that this was user error. It looked like the plots did not expand, but it definitely did. I went into edit mode and just randomly tried to drop something there and sure enough it worked. It doesn't look like any of the other plots when they expand because the grass didn't change color, and there were no rocks or trees or anything to clear. So I just assumed it did not expand. You know what they say about people who assume...

I'm a dork. Very sorry to have cluttered up the bug thread with something that is not a problem. But thank you for the suggestion to go into edit mode, because that's what finally helped me figure it out. So no bug. All is well. Thank you thank you!

Grand Emperor
    Awww don't be too hard on yourself and don't worry about asking, this is what the forum is for. Besides you did all the work, I merely gave you suggestions. Most importantly is that you got the expansion and didn't lose your parts. I'm happy for you. Congrats on your new plot!

Rhino Keeper
    I hope my question is easy. I don't have a screen shot because I closed the screen out already. I have a neighbor I exchange gifts with. I sent a gift back several days ago and this morning it says 3 days but it keeps asking me to send a gift back. This has happened with other neighbors in the past and it gets annoying. Is this a bug? There are enough pop up screens as it is.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by KojiMama View Post
    I hope my question is easy. I don't have a screen shot because I closed the screen out already. I have a neighbor I exchange gifts with. I sent a gift back several days ago and this morning it says 3 days but it keeps asking me to send a gift back. This has happened with other neighbors in the past and it gets annoying. Is this a bug? There are enough pop up screens as it is.
    Are you referring to the Newsfeed screen? It pops up everytime we start the game and at game reset time. Newsfeed has both gift back section and also the last visitor section. The gift back section will disappear when you return the gifts. Screenshot will be helpful if this is not what you are referring to.

Rhino Keeper
    this is about the penguin event decors.

so i bought 20 of those cute, tiny igloos and purposely did NOT feed them fish snacks, hoping to keep them as decorations the way they were ("blank") after the event ends. but now they have dancing penguins on them as well wondering if there's a way to fix this so we can have both the empty and the dancing-penguin igloos...thanks!

p.s. also the ice chest lost its animation, but i think i saw someone else already mentioned it on the main event thread.

Grand Emperor
    I sent in a request at the start of the event because a lot of players requested to keep the animations. I'm afraid your request of not having the animations is really late and may affect the majority of players who wanted to keep the animations. Those who didn't feed theirs might lose their animations. I could do something about it and notify the members if you have brought this up earlier when this was being discussed in the event thread but I'm afraid it's too late now. Let me know earlier next time so I can do something about it. Sorry...

I have flagged over on the ice chest animation.

Rhino Keeper
    ahhhh well i see. guess it just didn't occur to me that we would be able to have the unfed igloos animated as well when we were first talking about it in the main thread. but i totally see your point. agreed. i would be really disappointed too if i were in that boat, and def not worth it messing with what's already working for something this minor. but yeah...i wasn't keeping track of how many ice chips i needed so i have an army of dancing penguins now on my farm...

and yes, i'll keep this in mind next time. thanks Rynetory2~

Page 8 of 46 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast