Page 18 of 46 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast

Thread: Farm Story 2: Current Bugs and Issues (Thread 2)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kellymtn View Post
    Help!
    In the mysterious new plants challenge, im experiencing an error and can't move past challenge 4/7!! I've prepared 7 prepped soil buckets but the counter still shows 0/3!
    Any help or advice would be appreciated! Support said they can't help with any farm story 2 support Why host a game if you won't offer game error support?
    Have you tried
    -1: force closing and restarting?
    -2: uninstalling and re-installing?

Also, did you use the buckets before completing the goal? Sometimes if we use an item we crafted, it will register briefly while we have it in our inventory, but the moment we use it, it vanishes from the goal count.

My gnome went in my haunted house where my ghost is

I can't get the green bucket that's needed for current event. I haven't been able to move forward in event because of it. Any suggestions?

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by kellymtn View Post
    Help!
    In the mysterious new plants challenge, im experiencing an error and can't move past challenge 4/7!! I've prepared 7 prepped soil buckets but the counter still shows 0/3!
    Any help or advice would be appreciated! Support said they can't help with any farm story 2 support Why host a game if you won't offer game error support?
    The counters reset if you use them up for this event. In general, I will suggest that you keep enough items to get pass the respective goals. You can use them after you completed the goal or use your surplus to craft while still at goal.

Refer to General Guidelines for Goal Event in Event Guide and Frequently asked questions in Goal Guide to know what are the do's and dont's for goals and to understand events better.

There's currently limited support for the game. You can seek help on the forum.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by AlthiaTheDragonWhisperer View Post
    I can't get the green bucket that's needed for current event. I haven't been able to move forward in event because of it. Any suggestions?
    Try mining at different times of the day, drops are random. Do make sure you check your barn after exiting the mine as the drops do not show while you are in the mine. Good luck.

Hello having issues with my farm I?m iOS my version is 12.1 Everytime I load my farm all my stuff is gone it?s like I just re-installed my game pic attached. And yes I have already deleted and reinstalled that did not work still doing the same thing.

Grand Emperor
    There's no photo in your post. Can you add again?

Is your issue same as another player in this thread? If so, please see my reply in Post 2 of thread.
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...4-Farm-loading

New Resident
    Sorry.. don't have haunted house and the gnome gathering isn't even available to me... what a waste.. thanks

Turkey balloon

Change in question! Figured out the turkey balloon. Can you tell if the higher levels no longer need the land deeds etc. Are they only going to require the new items?
    Last edited by Nanaof8and2great; 11-17-18 at 09:23 AM.

Please explain the turkey balloon.