Page 12 of 46 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: Farm Story 2: Current Bugs and Issues (Thread 2)

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by MBginger59 View Post
    "I have also made more than 8 in last couple of days. Got credit for 1 of them then it took it away. Made another frozen arrangement today and feed it to penguin and still no credits. I have turned phone off I have also uninstalled and reinstalled and still no credit. and yes I am on level 6 have been since Friday. I am making frozen arrangements and now have 10 to use. have 18 items in cellar and at least 8 have been since level 6. If can not get credit for making it I can not move on to level 7( 1 of 4 then 0 of 4)..
    I've flagged your case over for them to check.

Did anybody else have a condom commercial show up in the WATCH FOR A FREE GIFT option? Sorry Storm has gone this route.
    Last edited by MiriellaBella; 08-07-18 at 05:14 PM. Reason: Spelling error

Quote Originally Posted by MiriellaBella View Post
    Did anybody else have a condom commercial show up in the WATCH FOR A FREE GIFT option? Sorry Storm has gone this route.
    I'm so very sorry to hear you encountered this. Can you send me a PM? I'd like to get more information from you about this.
    Storm8 Staff - MeowMeowBeans

Need additional help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Need your account on a new device? Transfer your account here!
    Like us on Facebook and follow our Twitter!

Hi MeowMeowBeans.
    What is a PM?

New Resident
    Need help to store the husky or sell the husky all igloos are full have the owl stuck in storage my id is rustyroo2

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by rustyroo2 View Post
    Need help to store the husky or sell the husky all igloos are full have the owl stuck in storage my id is rustyroo2
    The game board only allows us to display limited number of pets, I too have lots of pets in storage. You can store it if you're playing on iOS device. You cant if you are on Android, drop a request for storing pets feature for Android here. https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...ts-for-Android

I am currently doing the Greater Goods quests and I noticed that the cinnamon tea in the cafe went missing. Has this happened to anyone else?

Farm Supplier
    I am doing the schoolhouse quest on iOS (iPad). Yesterday step 4 came up requiring books from the sheep. It has suddenly disappeared so I can?t complete the quest. I have closed the app &reopened it...nada. I closed the app and turned off my iPad....still not back. I had posted to sets of books to the 3 required so it is not my imagination that the quest appeared. Any suggestions? That for your help

I just posted to the ?bugs? board. I was working on quest #4 and had posted 2 of the 3 books required when the quest disappeared so I couldn?t post the remaining books. I am on iOS and did shut down the app and turn off my iPad. Did not show up again this morning. Anyone else have this problem?
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 08-28-18 at 08:33 AM. Reason: Merged posts