Page 14 of 46 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast

Thread: Farm Story 2: Current Bugs and Issues (Thread 2)

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by southardlexi07 View Post
    Attachment 47252 I’m IOS version is 11.4.1 Every time I make something this is what is looks like when it done. ID is southardlexi24
    Hi southardlexi07,

The black box is actually the Bag of Sweets. This issue was fixed by the team some time back and you will need to reinstall your game on your end.
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...graphics-issue

Succulent plant question and other

I am not able to plant in the plots whether regular or golden. In addition I can't store buildings from events like schoolhouse in cellar or cell them. They're taking up too much space on the farm. Help on both please

New Resident

Panda Loves Plants

I have purchased terracotta pots plus gilded pot, but when I go to plant the succulents there are zero to plant AND I can?t find any to purchase from the market. Please help.

Quote Originally Posted by GypsyMiss View Post
    I have purchased terracotta pots plus gilded pot, but when I go to plant the succulents there are zero to plant AND I can?t find any to purchase from the market. Please help.
    I'm sorry to hear about these issues!! Can you try force closing the game and reopening?
    Storm8 Staff - MeowMeowBeans

Need additional help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Need your account on a new device? Transfer your account here!
    Like us on Facebook and follow our Twitter!

New Resident
    Update: Problem has been resolved.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by marriedtogary View Post
    I am not able to plant in the plots whether regular or golden. In addition I can't store buildings from events like schoolhouse in cellar or cell them. They're taking up too much space on the farm. Help on both please
    Are you able to plant? Can you restart your game and try again? The other event items are storable now.

Reinstalled the game to get planting to work. Will try storing bldgs. Thanks

New Resident
    Hi there. I'm having an issue with the Panda Loves Plants event. Got to step 7/7 and started making the panda succulent. My game glitched and the requirement came up on the screen again fresh. The game isn't giving me credit for making the panda succulent and I I no longer have the kits to make the panda succulent again. I've tried force closing with no luck. I haven't harvested the panda succulent yet and I don't know what to do.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	184.2 KB 
ID:	47372

Views:	33 
Size:	229.8 KB 
ID:	47371