Page 6 of 46 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Farm Story 2: Current Bugs and Issues (Thread 2)

Ok guys help please hv made yet another book and it is no were to be found!!!! What gives?????

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by mrscash50a View Post
    I am hving a lot of problems with this goose thing. 1)made 4books cant find any of them....2)made four backpacks so far hv one 3)hv bought several pages they dont show up 4)bought the goose crossing sign put in wrong place moved it again to good spot but was charged another 100gems.....i am on android....i hv the current version....force close out before i leave game hv done all the things you guys tell us to do yet nothing. What now??? Can you please help???
    1, 2) These items are invisible after collection and they arent in the barn. You can see how many manuals you have by clicking on Mother Goose and backpacks count when you turn in for the goals. Mentioned in Post 2 of event thread, please see Post 2.
    3) Make sure you have plenty of barn space and you have a strong reliable connection. Do a force save before you exit the game.
    4) Already answered your pm last week. Please continue to follow up with Support.

Whats with my animals, all my dogs and cats keep standing / walking to a wall.

Grand Emperor
    Do you have a clear path for your pets to roam on your farm? This usually happens when their path is blocked. Can you check? It'll be helpful to post a screenshot if that's not the case.

Rhino Keeper
    Hi Rynetory2, could you please let the team know that items from the last 2 events are still floating around in the markets? i thought these time-limited items are supposed to be gone from the newspapers/markets after the events are over...? thanks for your help.

items still showing up: dog toy from the wild gus chase. birdfeed, football cookies, muddy footballs, glittering jewels and fisherman's catch from best jed ever.

Grand Emperor
    This happens when we have consecutive events which allow us to buy/sell. It may take longer to clear depending when players decide to sell them. Some players do keep them for a while before they decide to sell them. I've passed in your request.

Rhino Keeper
    thanks!

yeah i do realize people may decide to sell later. i just usually don't see event items in the shops (like they are invisible) linger around for so long. anyhoo~ back to rawrrrrrr chicken pies

New Resident
    If You have your game on both Ios and android and Having problems with android after the leader-board event you Need to put your chicken coop event pets with house away I use android and Ios.I won the chicken coop on the leader-board and my game would not turn on till I went back to my Apple and put my hard to win chickens in storage then my android game let me play again.

Grand Emperor
    Welcome to the forum.

Thanks for your feedback. For your information, if you need help to get back your lost farm, you contact Support: support form for further assistance. Make sure you select "Account Recovery" category. See https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...pport-via-Form for more information on contacting Support.

Page 6 of 46 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast