Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Breeding animals invisible in Breeding Den

Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    Oh, it is same for me! They are indeed invisible.
    the same for me🤭

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by supster50 View Post
    I posted about this glitch before and that post is gone go figure. Still the same looks like a still shot of the forest whish they would fix it already. It's hard to find animals that are stuck behind others.
    This was the thread you started and your post is Post 1. Please get Support to help you as CM Chunk has replied to you.

To find your posts, click [My Profile] on the top right of the forum screen and click on your name tab. You can also send me a private message if you need help with your post, likewise to other members.

Grand Emperor
    I dont have this issue but I would try reinstalling the game. It usually fixes the missing graphics. Please contact Support: support form if you would like the Agent to help you to check. Thanks.

(Merged to existing thread)

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    I dont have this issue but I would try reinstalling the game. It usually fixes the missing graphics. Please contact Support: support form if you would like the Agent to help you to check. Thanks.

(Merged to existing thread)
    That?s what I already did. But it is still the same. I hope they will fix it soon. Especially that the animals on the breeding den are not visible is a problem and makes it a little bit difficult to remember what are you breeding with or for.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Feenfunke View Post
    That?s what I already did. But it is still the same. I hope they will fix it soon. Especially that the animals on the breeding den are not visible is a problem and makes it a little bit difficult to remember what are you breeding with or for.
    Sorry to hear that it didnt work. Go ahead and contact Support: support form for individual investigations. Thanks for your update.

I've reported this over.

Executive Chef
    I don't mind to much. Iv had very little crashing on my game recently and I wonder if less movement has helped that

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverrain1 View Post
    I don't mind to much. Iv had very little crashing on my game recently and I wonder if less movement has helped that
    It does. The animations use up device resources especially when you get more creatures on a bigger game board.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12