View Poll Results: Did you enjoy this event? Did you like the prize?

Voters
51. You may not vote on this poll
  • I enjoyed this event

41 80.39%
  • I didn't enjoy this event

2 3.92%
  • I started but I couldn't finish

8 15.69%
  • I didn't participate

2 3.92%
  • I liked the Sugar Glider

36 70.59%
  • I didn't like the Sugar Glider

5 9.80%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Blueberry Bush, Sugar Spinner & Limited Time Quest - 2017 Dec 8 (POLL ADDED)

grate to see so many new items, trying my best, hope to finish it, ����

Rhino Keeper
    7 of 11
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1816 (1).PNG 
Views:	66 
Size:	326.0 KB 
ID:	40660

Name:	IMG_1817 (1).PNG 
Views:	61 
Size:	319.2 KB 
ID:	40661
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1816 (1).PNG 
Views:	37 
Size:	97.7 KB 
ID:	40658   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1817 (1).PNG 
Views:	34 
Size:	95.6 KB 
ID:	40659  
    Last edited by menps1; 12-10-17 at 02:37 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    I like the new crafting machine, thought I was doing well till I got to level 5, cant see me completing it in the time as need so much sugar to make ingredients for the muffins etc, I will try though, best of luck folks x

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by draughnc View Post
    I purchased the value pack for $9.99: extra corn syrup upgrade parts for the spinner and nothing showed up.
    Are your items still missing? Can you restart your device and check again? Please let me know if you still cant find them. Hope you have found them already.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Scalezzzz View Post
    I got a notifications saying I had popcorn ready to collect
    but the only item I had to collect was cake batter. Lol
    Haha popcorn sounds good too. I've reported this over. Thanks.

Name:	588624B0-8EF3-41EE-A623-5D6B371B9D8D.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	104.9 KB 
ID:	40664

This is my step 6. I am at level 27.
    This requires totals of 48 sugar canes, 16 sugars, 32 corn, 16 apples, 16 syrup, 8 apple sugar.
    I would like to finish this event. No pets as yet.

Fashion Designer
    We've got till the 18th,right? Finally, I think a doable event! I'm Android, level 43. U do need a ton of sugar, and no o e is selling g it right now, I've hunted. So I just have my mills going g 24/7. Which is tricky cuz u need a mill to make the flavored sugars. But these I gradients don't take much time to make, so I think so far they're doable. While the sugar is going in the mills, I make the items for the next goal. So I'm currently making cream. When my kitchen is not making corn syrup, I will squeeze in cornbread. But again, not a ton of time for that resource. Thank u to Judy and all the other players reporting the requirements of their levels so I can prepare ahead of time!

Rhino Keeper
    Not sure if this has been asked. But can we use the boosts we buy with the bronze bells. Do they work on the new crafts?

Volunteer Moderator judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Fairyreserve View Post
    We've got till the 18th,right? Finally, I think a doable event! I'm Android, level 43. U do need a ton of sugar, and no o e is selling g it right now, I've hunted. So I just have my mills going g 24/7. Which is tricky cuz u need a mill to make the flavored sugars. But these I gradients don't take much time to make, so I think so far they're doable. While the sugar is going in the mills, I make the items for the next goal. So I'm currently making cream. When my kitchen is not making corn syrup, I will squeeze in cornbread. But again, not a ton of time for that resource. Thank u to Judy and all the other players reporting the requirements of their levels so I can prepare ahead of time!
    You're welcome.
    Quest ends the 18th but this is a very very doable event.
    One thing that can help you with sugar is if you have a bell to purchase a windmill boost flag.
    Another thing I like it is spelled out how many plane deliveries we have to make and we are not trying to get some item to drop in the delivery.
    Very well done Storm8
    And for the products being asked for a player can start making the items now like chocolate and milk chocolate and if you are lucky enough you might find it for sale in a neighbours store or in the newspaper.
    And again a smart marketing move is selling sugar gliders so if someone doesn't want to be bothered with the quest they can buy one.
    The habitat holds three gliders so again players that win ..might feel like giving the little guy company
    There are two gliders being sold.
    Love this event
    Thank you Storm8!

Volunteer Moderator judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by zxzxzp View Post
    Not sure if this has been asked. But can we use the boosts we buy with the bronze bells. Do they work on the new crafts?
    Flag boosts work on the machine they are being bought for...like the windmill.
    Send those trucks and get bronze bells. The boost problem has been resolved.
    Last edited by judyandthecat; 12-10-17 at 04:12 PM.

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast