View Poll Results: Did you enjoy this event? Did you like the prize?

Voters
51. You may not vote on this poll
  • I enjoyed this event

41 80.39%
  • I didn't enjoy this event

2 3.92%
  • I started but I couldn't finish

8 15.69%
  • I didn't participate

2 3.92%
  • I liked the Sugar Glider

36 70.59%
  • I didn't like the Sugar Glider

5 9.80%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Blueberry Bush, Sugar Spinner & Limited Time Quest - 2017 Dec 8 (POLL ADDED)

Farm Supplier
    Just wondering is this a goal & if anyone thinks it's doable? After the last unrealistic goal I'm very leery of trying to start it! Also, why can't we have a Christmas goal Storm8? I would Love a Nativity scene!!
    Last edited by goodies70; 12-08-17 at 08:41 PM.

Volunteer Moderator judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by goodies70 View Post
    Just wondering is this a goal & if anyone thinks it's doable? After the last unrealistic goal I'm very leery of trying to start it! Also, why can't we have a Christmas goal Storm8? I would Love a Nativity scene!!
    Looks to me like they have introduced a new permanent machine...the Sugar Spinner
    And a lot of new recipes in different machines.
    I think it is very doable.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by goodies70 View Post
    This is a game update with new items and crafts plus goals. Some of these goals are permanent and some are limited time.

I'm definitely going for this. I love to win the limited time prizes. You can give it a try. Why not, you have nothing to lose.

Rhino Keeper
    THIS is weird. I was having a conversation about sugar gliders right before this started. I didn’t think I was going to participate anytime soon but I have to try. Sugar gliders are very cute.

It?s great to have a new item!
    I don?t know what to do first though lol

I love it!! ❤️

Christmas goal at Christmas time would be awesome! I love the spinner machine but it may have been a better summer fair event- though I am going to play wholeheartedly ��. It’s just not as fun to complete a Christmas event when Christmas is already over.... and I sure hope there’s a Christmas event!

Rhino Keeper
    A very very sweet surprise for me! 😍
    New pet (again? Wow!), new building, new bush, new products. And they are colorful. Love ❤ it!
    Thank you Storm8
    Last edited by tya_bakery; 12-09-17 at 12:26 AM.

Fashion Designer
    I honestly don't care about more buildings or products, I think we have enough, but I'm tremendously grateful for increased capacity of barn and silo!!! Thank you so much S8!

Farm Supplier
    I love this event but I am a little disappointed that the boosts do not seem to be working on the event items. If these are permanent why won’t they work?

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast