View Poll Results: Did you enjoy this event? Did you like the prize?

Voters
51. You may not vote on this poll
  • I enjoyed this event

41 80.39%
  • I didn't enjoy this event

2 3.92%
  • I started but I couldn't finish

8 15.69%
  • I didn't participate

2 3.92%
  • I liked the Sugar Glider

36 70.59%
  • I didn't like the Sugar Glider

5 9.80%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Blueberry Bush, Sugar Spinner & Limited Time Quest - 2017 Dec 8 (POLL ADDED)

so many varieties of sugar and sugar candies ....I might as well end up with diabetes with baby sitting for plane orders..lol

Farm Supplier
    Goal 10 says maple cookies. What exactly is that because none of my maple items is a cookie. I have maple candy, donut, cream and a basket.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by doodlebug8 View Post
    Goal 10 says maple cookies. What exactly is that because none of my maple items is a cookie. I have maple candy, donut, cream and a basket.
    You make the maple cookies in the Bed and Breakfast cottage.

Farm Supplier
    Ah, thank goodness! I didn't have any in my barn so I couldn't figure out where it was. Thanks so much!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by mothernature15 View Post
    so many varieties of sugar and sugar candies ....I might as well end up with diabetes with baby sitting for plane orders..lol
    I already got diabetes cuz I've been licking my fingers everytime I get my crafts done. Now I have another problem with the deliveries, mostly the longest things to craft, and to make it short, I hunt on the newspaper and neighbors store, that end up with 150,000++ coins lost, my precious savings.... T_T

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by doodlebug8 View Post
    Ah, thank goodness! I didn't have any in my barn so I couldn't figure out where it was. Thanks so much!
    FYI you can use the Index Listing to help you to search for an item or see List of Crafts.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by mothernature15 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by raissawinda View Post
    I already got diabetes cuz I've been licking my fingers everytime I get my crafts done. Now I have another problem with the deliveries, mostly the longest things to craft, and to make it short, I hunt on the newspaper and neighbors store, that end up with 150,000++ coins lost, my precious savings.... T_T
    Lol you both are funny... they did say this is a sweet surprise haha. Good luck with your event. Believe me, the sugar glider is absolutely adorable and worth your effort.

Executive Chef
    Sigh. This calls for a new strategy. I'm running out of bronze bells (no thanks to the Beaver event), so I need to make the boosts count. So...

Step 1: craft--or buy--everything else needed for later goals NOW. Since I now have all the Dark Chocolate, Stuffed Peppers, Maple Cookies, BLTs, and Maple Cream I'll need to "give", I just need to finish the White Pizzas and the Grape Cotton Candy Cider.
    Step 2: switch over the bulk of my crops to Sugar Cane and Corn, and try to buy everything else as needed. Right now I am DEFINITELY suffering from a sugar cane shortage.
    Step 3: craft all the (type x) sugar I'll need for all the cotton candies needed. Even though the goals say "get" 1, I can craft those later, because it will take longer to do the cotton candy than the sugars themselves, and if I can at least get these sugars done, I can devote the windmills to making White Sugar later and keep up with the demand for Corn Syrup while the cotton candies are crafting. At this point, I think I will need to craft 5 lemon sugars, 9 blackberry sugars, 5 cranberry sugars, and 4 vanilla sugars, as well as 56 White Sugars to craft the 2 Corn Syrups each that will be needed to make the cotton candies and the 3 needed for the Grape Cotton Candy Ciders. (Ugh...maybe I shouldn't have done the math...)
    Step 4: scour the newspaper and neighbors shops for ANYTHING that can help me make deliveries or shorten the craft time for sugars/cotton candies.
    Step 5: discard all requests for anything requiring sugar to craft until AFTER I have finished crafting all the sugars (including the White Sugar), as well as anything from the Kitchen or from the Sugar Spinner.

If I'm lucky, I'll be able to boost the windmills for 2 more days (or at least 1) and finish the crafting (of sugars, anyway) quickly, then focus on the cotton candy for the remaining days of the event, so that it will be quick to give and just wait on all the deliveries (120 for the remaining goals...now I'm really sorry I did the math).

I can do this. No, I WILL do this. I WILL succeed in completing this event!

I'm level 23 and took a screen shot of what's needed for the sugar glider part 4 and 5, but I'm not seeing how to add pictures to the post on the mobile version. Can you only add pics through pc? Any assistance would be appreciated!

Welcome to the forum. Please see this thread and post there if you have more questions about posting photos. How To A Post Photo On The Forum

Thanks. Rynetory2
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 12-12-17 at 05:43 AM.

New Resident
    Now, it is 10 of 11, basic info. Lv. 32 player on Android phone

1. 14 Apple Cotton Candy =

14 apple sugar= 28 sugar cane and 28 apples
    28 corn syrup = 28 sugar and 56 corns

2. 11 French Fries= 22 potatos

3. 11 Milk Chocolate=

22 cocos, 11 milk, 11 sugar

4. 10 deliveries

This is how I meet the delivery requirements. Well, right before I almost complete 9, I started piling up goods for possible deliveries, and having almost full slots. Upon unlocking 10th, I complete the delivery requirement right away with some follow-up after sending these ones.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Farm story 2.png 
Views:	45 
Size:	1.19 MB 
ID:	40691

I think the 10th gotta take me one day or two. Hope the final one won't be too hard.

Enjoy the mission!!

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast