Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

Thread: TOURNAMENT: Turquoise Pony - 2017 Dec 5

After a day I beat round 46 (Opal Pony) with Shock Fox electric in one hit. This has been the toughest tournament. I was at level 40 three days ago!

Quote Originally Posted by Maheks View Post
    Lightning and dark will bring pearl peryton down. I used Dark Onyx Ox and won first time. Hope this helps, Good luck.
    I use Skyger - Dark attack x1 to get it

Fashion Designer
    Any suggestions for level 36 i think im at..its gretel water/fire .. nothing i have tried has worked yet.
    This one seems like its out of reach.. not one BS pony for me!

Banned
    For those who are willing to use gems for Ultimate Attacks, how many rounds do you lose before you employ the attack? I don't have a set number, but I used a lot of gems for speed ups and attacks on both accounts this tournament. The long battles really wear me out, and I just want to get through.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by G4OU812 View Post
    This morning I bumped Lightning Leopard to level 9, went into battle, Critical on the first strike. Down went Grandmother. Onto Round 25.

Thank you for the help.
    So happy for you that you finally got through this round. All the best for the rest and hope you win your pony.

Rhino Keeper
    The math is not working out in my favor. 16 rounds to go. 22.5 hours left. But I'm about to go to sleep for about 6.5 hours, and then I have to go to work. I cannot check my game every hour at work. And even if I could, I'd have to win every round on the first try, which is about as likely as me being able to breed things like a Candy Mane, Ginger Red Fox, or even a Swan Princess (yes, still bitter about that one). I think I'll just give up now, even though that means I'm probably going to fall short on the Festive Foal, too.

Rhino Keeper
    So happy I just got the whole set of B.S. Ponys hope everyone else gets them also good luck

WORST TOURNAMENT EVER!! For me and my sister. I spent about 160 gems and still have 3 lvs to go.
    I would have skiped it days ago if it woudnt have been this stupid last pony and Im really wondering if its on purpose that the 12th pony is so hard

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by littelprince0313 View Post
    WORST TOURNAMENT EVER!! For me and my sister. I spent about 160 gems and still have 3 lvs to go.
    I would have skiped it days ago if it woudnt have been this stupid last pony and Im really wondering if its on purpose that the 12th pony is so hard
    Agreed. It was really difficult, and I spent a lot of gems to get it. Not sure how many, but I did speed ups and Ultimate Attacks on both of my accounts to get it.

Rhino Keeper
    I been stuck on emerald dragon all dat

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast