View Poll Results: Did you enjoy this event? Did you finish the goals? Which prizes did you like?

Voters
56. You may not vote on this poll
  • I enjoyed this event

22 39.29%
  • I didn't enjoy this event

18 32.14%
  • I didn't participate

2 3.57%
  • Festive Foal: I finished it

30 53.57%
  • Festive Foal: I started but I couldn't finish

21 37.50%
  • Santa Paws: I finished it

16 28.57%
  • Santa Paws: I started but I couldn't finish

35 62.50%
  • Festive Foal

28 50.00%
  • Santa Paws

24 42.86%
  • I didn't like the prizes

6 10.71%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Season's Greetings! New Animals and More in December! (POLL ADDED)

Fashion Designer
    Finally got my festive foal last night and santa paws today! Goodness i wish theyd let us buy another habitat for them!

Thank you so much Rynetory2!

Grand Emperor
    Did you enjoy this event? Did you finish the goals? Which prizes did you like?

Please vote and feel free to share your constructive feedback. Thank you for your participation!

This is a private poll and you can select multiple choices. The poll will close in 10 days.

(Select Full Site option at the bottom of the forum page to vote/view the poll.)

Executive Chef
    I did enjoyed this event. I reached it to the Festive Foal. Happy with that. The last 2 month events I collected 4/10 Spooky creatures, 5/16 Fairy creatures, but for the winter type I collected 13/21 creatures. So I'm not complaining. So not even bothering about Santa Paws.
    Because January already started I don't think this type of events will continue?! At least not for now.
    I'm only playing FFS.
    My forest name = Dragon Pool.

Crystal Unicorn @03-2017
    2nd; Sapphire Sphinx @05-17
    3th; Garnet Griffin @08-17
    4th; Pearl Peryton @10-17
    5th; Emerald Dragon @05-18
    6th; Spinel Ravenstag @06-18
    7th; Ruby Razorback @09-18
    8th; Jasper Dragon @03-19
    9th; Obsidian Cyclops @03-19
    10th; Sapphire Cthulhu @06-19
    11th; Valkyrie @08-19
    12th; Topaz Tiger @10-19
    13th; Granite Golem @12-19
    14th; Onyx Direwolf @01-20
    15th; Peridot Phoenix @02-20

I really like these events but hate the fact that one animal is harder to get than the other, and it's always the cuter one! If we could keep animals available for the entire month to try and breed them, it'd be so much more enjoyable for me. I absolutely loved the Candy Mane and couldn't breed it in time and it was the only animal I truly wanted this month.

Rhino Keeper
    Since I have voted, I just wanted to comment, too. I did not pick an answer for liking/disliking the event. I can't say that I liked it, because, once again, I have fallen short on both animals. But I didn't hate it either. After three months of not being able to get the grand prizes, I think I just don't care that much any more about them. I did get pretty close this time on the foal (96%), but I don't see where I'm going to be able to make up that missing 4%. Santa Paws (52%) has been completely off my radar as I have yet to be able to breed any of the special animals that would have helped me progress on that one. I did earn quite a few other animals this month, so that was nice. But I decided back in November that I would just play the game as if the grand prize events weren't happening, and if, by some miracle, I wound up with one of the prize animals it would just be an added bonus.

Quote Originally Posted by Alohatami View Post
    Since I have voted, I just wanted to comment, too. I did not pick an answer for liking/disliking the event. I can't say that I liked it, because, once again, I have fallen short on both animals. But I didn't hate it either. After three months of not being able to get the grand prizes, I think I just don't care that much any more about them. I did get pretty close this time on the foal (96%), but I don't see where I'm going to be able to make up that missing 4%. Santa Paws (52%) has been completely off my radar as I have yet to be able to breed any of the special animals that would have helped me progress on that one. I did earn quite a few other animals this month, so that was nice. But I decided back in November that I would just play the game as if the grand prize events weren't happening, and if, by some miracle, I wound up with one of the prize animals it would just be an added bonus.
    I feel your pain. The only reason I got the Sorcerer's Steed in October was by asking Storm8 if there was a calculating error. In November, I would have loved both the King and Queen but just barely scraped together enough points for the Queen. And now, the Foal I got today by completing the SB. The longer these events run, the quicker I'll grow tired of constantly failing to get the prized animals. That's why I focus on the more attainable animals... Except the ever-so-adorable Candy Mane I'd love to get another chance on!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Alohatami View Post
    I, also, refused to check enjoyed or didn't enjoy. I mean, it was ok. It doesn't feel like much of an "event" when it goes on for a whole month. I also wasn't sure what to check on whether or not I got Frosty Paws, but I voted that I got him. I got him on one account, but not the other. Not even close on the second account. At least I got the foal on both accounts.

Rhino Keeper
    O.M.G. I actually completed the Festive Foal! After I had finished the Storybook, I had noticed that the quest line for earning pretty presents for completing parts of the Storybook was still sitting in my active quests. I guess there was a delay posting that last batch of pretty presents, but it seems it was enough to get me the foal! . Yay! I finally won one!

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast