Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Black Friday 2017 Sale

Hopefully there will be more animals
    Last edited by littelprince0313; 11-24-17 at 10:57 PM.

Grand Emperor
    Happy Shopping Everyone.

Sales information added to Post 1.

P.S. Please help to post photos of your new creatures in https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...-on-the-Guides for me to add it to the Breeding Charts. Thanks.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by carolineannlv View Post
    It was from the 2nd Storybook Adventure 'League of Extroadinary Animals' which featured the Sidekicker, Super Heron, and the Wild Wonder cat.
    I wasn't around for it, but I was aware of the habitat and have wanted it ever since.

Great thanks! I stopped playing for a few months so that must have been why I missed it. It?s beautiful!

Executive Chef
    Bit disappointed with the sale. Last year - almost EVERY habitat was on sale - this year, the choice seems very limited.
    Some of the sales are really good, but last year, they seemed much better. All treasure animals were 50 % off at least.

Quote Originally Posted by MystiqueRealm View Post
    Just briefly saw popup but I think the horse was matripony. Possibly they'll put more animals up for sale? Because you're right it's advertised but not listed in sale
    I do hope so, as I've missed the matripony every time it's appeared to be available.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mysticalfairy320 View Post
    Only 2 Egyptian ones, I hope we get the rest! Last year i didnt see some were breadble.
    Are the ones that are breadble the ones without a not breadble note?
    They were never breedable. Egyptian animals were all from the one world event. ( Sadly, the only one I ever missed in my entire time of playing, since my phone broke).

It's been a different Black Friday each year. I wasn't here for the first, but my mother was. It was mostly event habitats on sale then. Last year, which I had started playing for, it was all the standard 200 gem (in the UK) habitats that are here year round down to 80 gems. I'd hoped for some of the non-standard, which I missed out on the year before. But this ended up being the perfect chance to upgrade all of my 3-animal habitats to 4.
    Having a limited amount of habitats in this one, and most of them I have or have no interest in, is sad. But at least they brought the Secret Sanctuary back.

Animals also have varied as far as I've seen. I'm sad the winter wonderlamb was one the spin to win and not on the sales, as I'd have bought it out right. But, we can't get everything we want every time.

There's also the possibility that other things will join them.

Saying that, I understand some people's disapointment with this year's black friday sales, while being relieved myself that I've got gems left for December goodies.
    Last edited by carolineannlv; 11-25-17 at 03:32 AM.

Farm Supplier
    Am kinda disappointed in this..mostly everything is for gems and unless you have a lot of gems or can buy gems..then your outta luck. Only habitats for coins are for animals that I don't have and aren't necessarily breedable..why have coins if nothing good can be bought from it.

I mean the animals on sale not the Egyptian ones* lol I got too excited and didn't explain what I meant. They didn't have the Egyptian ones last year.

Banned
    @everyone I'm pretty sure that more animals and habitats will be on sale after the Black Friday sale is over. I think they'll drag it out and add more with Tuesday's update. Also, it's possible that they will have a big sale around Christmas.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 11-26-17 at 10:46 PM. Reason: Removed off topic comment - derailed thread

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast