View Poll Results: Did you enjoy this Fair/Quest? Did you like the prizes?

Voters
50. You may not vote on this poll
  • Android: I enjoyed this Quest

2 4.00%
  • Android: I didn't enjoy this Quest

5 10.00%
  • Android: I started but I couldn't finish

8 16.00%
  • Android: I didn't participate

0 0%
  • Android: I liked the prizes

3 6.00%
  • Android: I didn't like the prizes

2 4.00%
  • iOS: I enjoyed this Fair

23 46.00%
  • iOS: I didn't enjoy this Fair

6 12.00%
  • iOS: I started but I couldn't finish

14 28.00%
  • iOS: I didn't participate

2 4.00%
  • iOS: I liked the prizes

19 38.00%
  • iOS: I didn't like the prizes

4 8.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast

Thread: Turkey Race County Fair - 2017 Nov 17 (POLL ADDED)

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ntjd9m7 View Post
    Hello,I bought leaves piles. As soon as I geht the thankful leaves, the leaves piles disapear. Is that normal? Thank You for the answer
    Yes it is you harvest the thankful leaves and then you have to re buy the leave piles.
    There are a lot of events that the items are a one time use item.

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    iOS players that have now finished the event...some are still playing if they started later.
    If you are done help your neighbours...iOS and android
    Gather those maple leaves and syrup and put them in your store for sale.
    Check the last couple of quests that tya_bakery posted
    Make those items and put them in your store for sale.
    And remember there are iOS users still doing the fair and they need some hard to make items that we all hoarded.
    Now is the time to sell this stuff and help your neighbours.
    Last edited by judyandthecat; 11-26-17 at 06:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    iOS players that have now finished the event...some are still playing if they started later.
    If you are done help your neighbours...iOS and android
    Gather those maple leaves and syrup and put them in your store for sale.
    Check the last couple of quests that tya_bakery posted
    Make those items and put them in your store for sale.
    And remember there are iOS users still doing the fair and they need some hard to make items that we all hoarded.
    Now is the time to sell this stuff and help your neighbours.
    Just finished after spending hours stuck at the 80. - 90 % Mark, very frustrating, thought I wasn?t going to be able to go to bed!
    So very happy to see my new turkey strolling around my farm after the disastrous beaver event.

Happy to sell anything I have in my shop to help my Android neighbours, have put maple leaves syrup and lemon tarts in my shop, the Android event is a quest though...but will piper accept items that have not been self crafted?
    exactly what else is needed?

Can someone explain to me why the orders are always the same (utilizing resources that take a long time to regenerate) and why, near the end, a three wreath order only garnishes you 1%?

Oh wait, I figured it out. Storm 8 wants you to spend money to get gems to purchase the prize. Got it.

This is my last event with this ridiculous, selfish, greedy game. I’ll play to the bitter end. But, if I remain unsuccessful yet again with REGULAR play and without SPENDING money, I’m done with this. It’s so clear that S8 just wants our money.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by spring_peeper View Post
    Can someone explain to me why the orders are always the same (utilizing resources that take a long time to regenerate) and why, near the end, a three wreath order only garnishes you 1%?

Oh wait, I figured it out. Storm 8 wants you to spend money to get gems to purchase the prize. Got it.

This is my last event with this ridiculous, selfish, greedy game. I’ll play to the bitter end. But, if I remain unsuccessful yet again with REGULAR play and without SPENDING money, I’m done with this. It’s so clear that S8 just wants our money.
    That's odd. Even on my worst day 10 County Fair event, it's never gone below 1 wreath = 1%. I will need to watch more carefully when I send in my next orders (after the darn thing refreshes for about the 60th time today).

I thought so too, I luckily had a bunch of orders ready to go, so I sent them. It was at 95%. Three wreath order went up to 96%. Next one, 97%.

Here I thought I was being diligent and would have a leg up. Not so much.

I know I’ve said this before but I’ll say it again - there’s so many items to craft or collect/catch in this game. Enough with the repeat orders already.

Quote Originally Posted by spring_peeper View Post

This is my last event with this ridiculous, selfish, greedy game. I?ll play to the bitter end. But, if I remain unsuccessful yet again with REGULAR play and without SPENDING money, I?m done with this. It?s so clear that S8 just wants our money.
    1. It is designed to be a challenge
    2. The orders are random
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Grand Emperor
    Did you enjoy this Fair/Quest? Did you like the prizes?

I have split the poll into Android and iOS since the event is different. Please vote accordingly and feel free to share your constructive feedback. Thank you for your participation!

This is a private poll and you can select multiple choices. The poll will close in 10 days.

(Select Full Site option at the bottom of the forum page to vote/view the poll.)

Farm Supplier
    Thank you for this event, after failing the beaver quest, including spending gems I was not interested in doing anymore, but I don’t mind these types because there is always the market and neighbors to give and get help from, now just need to get some more coins together to purchase the turkeys home,

Executive Chef
    Just finished the event with 67 minutes to spare. Surprisingly, I didn't need to use any gems this time...well, there was the 7th day when I accidentally tapped the wrong place and spent 45 gems to finish the day (we REALLY need a confirmation button to prevent accidents), but other than that, I was able to craft or buy everything I needed. Even managed to send off a couple of truck deliveries and train orders along the way.

Wish I could afford the 500 gems for the Domesticated Turkey and complete the Turkey family, but I guess it will have to wait until a sale comes up (and I'm able to actually afford 500 gems). I wonder if I should go ahead and purchase another Turkeycopia, just in case? Hmm...

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast