Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Beaver Dam storage issue

Looks like progess. Both "beaver damage construction huts" hAve been removed from my farm, along with the Beaver himself. I hope this is just a temporary situation as the team works to fixing the issues. I spent a LOT of time and effort, as well as as a few jewels that I paid real money for, to finish that quest. Would be really put out if it was all in vain.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by 19Deltaxxx View Post
    Looks like progess. Both "beaver damage construction huts" hAve been removed from my farm, along with the Beaver himself. I hope this is just a temporary situation as the team works to fixing the issues. I spent a LOT of time and effort, as well as as a few jewels that I paid real money for, to finish that quest. Would be really put out if it was all in vain.
    Oh dear, your beaver ran away? Please restart your device and check your farm and cellar again. Do let me know how it goes for you. Hope you find it.

Beaver/beaver damage issue update:
    Well, it looks like the 2 construction huts that were "supposed" to be beaver dams have been removed from my farm, along with the Beaver himself evidently, since I had "placed him" into one of the construction huts hoping it would jar something loose, lol (it didnt)
    I hope the deletion of these items is a temporary thing while the team corrects the issues, as I worked hard and long on this task, and used crystals that I paid real money for to complete as well.
    So I guess I'll just give it a couple more days and keep you posted as to any change in status.

PS: I did as you suggested and did restart my device, but still no damage or beaver anywhere....

Quote Originally Posted by Kinky_Candy View Post
    Hello again! My problem sloved and am very very happy for that Thank you Team and Rynetory2 Do u ever thing to add more space to the game?
    I am making sure to pass along your feedback regarding additional expansion spaces!

Quote Originally Posted by 19Deltaxxx View Post
    PS: I did as you suggested and did restart my device, but still no damage or beaver anywhere....
    Can you send me a PM? I'll have someone from the Support Team review your account.
    Storm8 Staff - MeowMeowBeans

Need additional help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Need your account on a new device? Transfer your account here!
    Like us on Facebook and follow our Twitter!

Farm Supplier
    I can't home my beaver as I saw nothing available to purchase, any ideas please?

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by farmer_steen View Post
    I can't home my beaver as I saw nothing available to purchase, any ideas please?
    Welcome to the forum.

For android players, restart your device/game and you should get a beaver dam in your cellar. Please try this and let me know how it goes for you.

Is the beaver / dam supposed to do something? I fed the beaver and saw the timer over his head. That was two days ago. Beaver doesn't do anything now and timer is gone. Also, the food and bell are grayed out. Thxs!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by TripleCAcres View Post
    Is the beaver / dam supposed to do something? I fed the beaver and saw the timer over his head. That was two days ago. Beaver doesn't do anything now and timer is gone. Also, the food and bell are grayed out. Thxs!
    Is the beaver jumping up and down? You probably need to collect whatever it has (coins, expansion parts, etc.). Then you'll need to feed it so it starts walking around again.

Still missing beaver and dam from last quest, and it's been over a week.... any update???

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast