Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112

Thread: TOURNAMENT: Topaz Pony - 2017 Nov 7

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by glenngenius View Post
    I am so pissed right now. Yesterday, I really thought the tourney would end way ahead before the tales, so knowing that I would not be able to finish round 30 on time (enough to get the fall fairy), I sped up using my gems just to finish the said round (spent around 70+ gems from lvl 24 to 30 due to fails fails fails in battling). S8, this is really unfair to all those who sped up the tourney thinking that it would end based on the timer shown on our games.
    Same. I can?t even describe how infinitely annoyed I am.

Fashion Designer
    Tourney just reappeared...

Rhino Keeper
    But alas since I'm stuck on rd 36 it makes no difference to me. I'm not going to be forced into spending my gems.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by LilliDee View Post
    But alas since I'm stuck on rd 36 it makes no difference to me. I'm not going to be forced into spending my gems.
    Same situation! So disappointing:'(

Grand Emperor
    Please take note:

Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    The Tournament and related goals have been extended. If your Storybook was auto-activated and you needed the Tournament to progress, please submit a request to Support for assistance.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by glenngenius View Post
    I am so pissed right now. Yesterday, I really thought the tourney would end way ahead before the tales, so knowing that I would not be able to finish round 30 on time (enough to get the fall fairy), I sped up using my gems just to finish the said round (spent around 70+ gems from lvl 24 to 30 due to fails fails fails in battling). S8, this is really unfair to all those who sped up the tourney thinking that it would end based on the timer shown on our games.
    Same with me i used 70+ gems to get thru the tourney as I didn't think I would complete using hourly battles. I've just read the comments and feel I wasted my gems too. Why didn't they change the timer and let us know.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112