View Poll Results: Did you enjoy this event? Did you finish the goals? Which prizes did you like?

Voters
57. You may not vote on this poll
  • I enjoyed this event

19 33.33%
  • I didn't enjoy this event

30 52.63%
  • I didn't participate

0 0%
  • Fairy King - I finished it

20 35.09%
  • Fairy King - I started but I couldn't finish

34 59.65%
  • Fairy Queen - I finished it

38 66.67%
  • Fairy Queen - I started but I couldn't finish

16 28.07%
  • Fey Foal - I finished it

8 14.04%
  • Fey Foal - I started but I couldn't finish

43 75.44%
  • Fairy King

24 42.11%
  • Fairy Queen

29 50.88%
  • Fey Foal

32 56.14%
  • I didn't like the prizes

4 7.02%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 17 of 26 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: New Animals, Fairies and More in November (POLL ADDED)

Farm Supplier
    I love the Fey Foal and hope it comes back in the future for everyone that couldn't finish the first event this month.

Does anyone know the total number of winter crowns that can be earned in this event specifically (not including those earned previously)? And, is this the last event that will be giving them out? Thanks!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Penguin2016 View Post
    Does anyone know the total number of winter crowns that can be earned in this event specifically (not including those earned previously)? And, is this the last event that will be giving them out? Thanks!
    Well, I think it should be like 4000 points? Since it takes 5 events to complete. And it takes 20 000 to get Queen - so far each event has been 20 % so....it would mean the ma from one event is 4000.

Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    Well, I think it should be like 4000 points? Since it takes 5 events to complete. And it takes 20 000 to get Queen - so far each event has been 20 % so....it would mean the ma from one event is 4000.
    That makes sense. So if I get all of the crowns for this event (which is unlikely) I’ll be at 80%. I’m more likely to get around 3000 or 75% of the total, I think. I hope there’s some extra crowns available at some point, because otherwise you’d have to get all the grand prizes on all of the events to get the fairy queen! And I’m nowhere near getting the king, because I haven’t been able to breed any of the animals.

When this event is over there are still seven days to get the fairy queen... hopefully that’s enough time to get the remaining 25%? Or at least close enough where I’m willing to spend some gems?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Penguin2016 View Post
    That makes sense. So if I get all of the crowns for this event (which is unlikely) I’ll be at 80%. I’m more likely to get around 3000 or 75% of the total, I think. I hope there’s some extra crowns available at some point, because otherwise you’d have to get all the grand prizes on all of the events to get the fairy queen! And I’m nowhere near getting the king, because I haven’t been able to breed any of the animals.

When this event is over there are still seven days to get the fairy queen... hopefully that’s enough time to get the remaining 25%? Or at least close enough where I’m willing to spend some gems?
    I wouldn't keep my breath....last time it was EXACTLY what it took to get the Horse - completing ALL the events - 2 tournaments, getting at least half way between 3rd and 4th individual prize at the World event ( which was even more impossible than this time ). Storybook + Last milestone on Leaderboard - this is what you needed to get the " Horse" - Which is same as getting the Fairy QUeen. Although many had made it to like 90 %,.....they didn't get the few missing points unless they spent gems.

Still - check your goals in inventory - this time they have made something new, which we DIDN't have last time. This time - there is "Royal feast goal" - to get 4000 points for king! ( Since breeding all the animals is actually pretty much impossible)...This time they have given us opportunity to get some missing points this way - hopefully they will do same for queen - for those who nearly miss it! ( I almost didn't notice the Royal Feast goal...so just regularry check your goals - perhaps there is something new there!)

Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    I wouldn't keep my breath....last time it was EXACTLY what it took to get the Horse - completing ALL the events - 2 tournaments, getting at least half way between 3rd and 4th individual prize at the World event ( which was even more impossible than this time ). Storybook + Last milestone on Leaderboard - this is what you needed to get the " Horse" - Which is same as getting the Fairy QUeen. Although many had made it to like 90 %,.....they didn't get the few missing points unless they spent gems.

Still - check your goals in inventory - this time they have made something new, which we DIDN't have last time. This time - there is "Royal feast goal" - to get 4000 points for king! ( Since breeding all the animals is actually pretty much impossible)...This time they have given us opportunity to get some missing points this way - hopefully they will do same for queen - for those who nearly miss it! ( I almost didn't notice the Royal Feast goal...so just regularry check your goals - perhaps there is something new there!)
    Thanks! I just went back to check the “new animals” thread and it seems that 9,975 crowns were possible between the storybook and the tournament (which is just shy of 50% of the total), assuming that person’s calculations and my addition are correct. Maybe, just maybe, then, they’re giving some extras this time, seeing how people were angry the last time. As you said, they’re giving extras with the food goals for the fairy king, although i have no chance of getting that one. I’m currently only at 22%. Lol.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Eluzyion View Post
    First November event - WORLD EVENT

Queens Crowns

A Royal Spring Goal (1st event -WE)

1. Collect 50 spring petals for +200 queens crowns (1% toward Fairy Queen)

2. Collect 175 spring petals for +200 queens crowns (2% toward Fairy Queen)

3. Collect 375 spring petals for +600 queens crowns (I'm at 5% toward Fairy Queen)

4. Collect 1050 spring petals for +1200 queens crowns (I'm at 11% toward Fairy Queen)

5. Collect 2400 spring petals for + 1800 queens crowns (I'm at 20% toward Fairy Queen)

** 20% is max for Queens Crowns for this first November event

Kings Pendants

Breeding gives pendants random amts depending on what you breed

(1st goal during WE)

1. Hatch Chrysantheram for 3000 pendants

2. Raise Chrysantheram to lvl 4 for 1200 pendants

This is to assist you in keeping track of Queens Crowns %

Last event (world event) max stopped at 20% this event adds from that point
    (After you receive reward you must close/open game for % to add to total of Queen Fairy goal..with SB you have to close/open game after you complete task to "collect" then close/open game AGAIN for % to increase)

NOVEMBER EVENT 2 STORYBOOK + TOURNAMENT

QUEENS CONTEST

1. Win rd 3 of topaz pony tourny +350 crowns (22%)

2. Win rd 8 of topaz tourny +525 crowns (24%)

3. Win rd 15 of topaz tourny +525 (27%)

(Finished ch 2 act 1 - +1050 (32%)

4. Win rd 22 of topaz tourny +600 (35%)

(finished ch 4 act 1 - +1050 (41%)

5. Win rd 30 of topaz tourny +700 (44%)

6. Hatch Topaz Pony +800 (48%)

CROWNS CHRONICLE

1. Finish Ch 2 Act 1 of Fall Colors SB +1050 (32%)

2. Finish Ch 4 Act 1 of Fall Colors SB +1050 (41%)

3. Finish Ch 6 Act 1 of Fall Colors SB +1400 (55%)

4. Finish Ch 8 Act 1 of Fall Colors SB +1400 (62%)

5. Finish Ch 10 Act 5 of Fall Colors SB +2100 (73%)

QUEENS CROWN MAX AFTER SB EVENT = 73%

Good Luck everyone! Hope you find this info helpful in tracking your Queens Crowns!
    Fall Fairy 15 hr/15hr

LEADERBOARD - WINTER CROWNS

1. Earn Snowy Owl - milestone 2 +350 crowns

2. Autocompleted past milestone, pls give info (78%)

3. Earn Frostrich - milestone 6 +1050 crowns (83%)

4. Earn Arctic Abode habitat - milestone 8 +1400 crowns (90%)

5. Earn Snow Leopard - +1700 crowns (99%)

6. Earn Winter Fairy - +1750 crowns (100%)

Winter Fairy 15/15
    Fey Foal 15/15
    Fairy Queen 15/15
    Updated winter crowns on pg 1

No point anyhow, they make it impossible for most to breed side quest animals and impossible to get king and queen so why bother, just going to play minimally until things improve or whatever, which is not likely, bet they won’t give a poll on how many people get anything out of the past two month ripoffs. Maybe we don’t need to get everyone we want and save our money for real life.

Rhino Keeper
    I completed all of the goals of LB and now have all of my Fairies!. King and Queen and Fey Foal!. I used up most of my food and about 400 gems but it was worth it to have them all. Don't really want to try for the Roarfrost but If I do I wont try very hard. I'm very satisfied with all my Fairies!!. Good Luck to everyone.
    Last edited by gramland; 11-17-17 at 11:40 PM.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Eluzyion View Post
    Updated winter crowns on pg 1
    Many thanks for your effort in keeping the list for us. Here are some goals for King's pendants to add. Thanks.

Royal Feast
    Plant some delicious food x15
    REWARD: 1,200 King's Pendants

Harvest Spell Melons x60
    REWARD: 2,800 King's Pendants

Royal Hartwood
    Goal 1
    Hatch a Hartwood (breed Dark + Nature)
    REWARD: 1,300 King's Pendants

Goal 2
    REWARD:

Plentiful Pals
    Part 1
    Get a Porcuplenty (breed Earth + Nature)
    REWARD: 1,500 King's pendants, 5 gems

Part 2
    Get a Cornucowpia (breed Earth + Fire)
    REWARD: 1,500 King's pendants, 5 gems

Part 3
    Get a Harvest Horn (breed Porcuplenty + Cornucowpia)
    REWARD: 1,750 King's pendants, 20 gems

Quote Originally Posted by torfhoeken3 View Post
    This is it

Attachment 40037