Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Video loading issue

New Resident

Video loading issue

Can some help me with a problem I am having with my free gems not working. When I watch the video and it finishes it won't stop processing.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethan131 View Post
    Can some help me with a problem I am having with my free gems not working. When I watch the video and it finishes it won't stop processing.
    Does this happens with a particular video or all videos? Can you try watching another video? Try different times of the day and see if that helps.

Executive Chef
    I have the same problem (reported in RS thread). All videos, all times of day, every account on my android phone. Had the option to speed up cooking too, and that also just stuck me on "processing" after I watched the ad and never actually finished my dish. It's twoforks & fourspoons accounts, not this main one that has never gotten the offer.

New Resident
    Yes it happens on all videos and everyday. Also to speed up my stove also. The free gem sign stays on my page all the time now, it never leaves. It use go and come back after 24 hours.

New Resident
    And Thank you for moving my question.

New Resident
    I'm playing bakery story on iOS (version 1.7.7), and I'm not receiving rewards for watching advertisements. For instance, every 12 hours or so I see the "free gem" symbol in my bakery, and i'll watch a video then receive my gem.. a couple moments later the "processing..." screen pops up and my gems disappear. The same thing happens when I try to watch a video to speed up food production times; i'll watch the ad, serve my food, and then it will say "processing..." and then the food goes back on the oven. Why does this happen??

New Resident
    Any update?

New Resident
    Support said they are looking into it. It is happening to a few people like myself.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast