Thread: Train order - wood

Rhino Keeper

Train order - wood

Is this a typo?

This is the link to the train order items https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1247871

It says you only need 7 of wood
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0092.JPG 
Views:	33 
Size:	38.6 KB 
ID:	39131

But look how many my train asks for -> 27 !!!!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0090.JPG 
Views:	38 
Size:	74.7 KB 
ID:	39132

27 is too much. Where am I supposed to find 27 saws to chop trees for these 27 wood??!!

So is 7 a typo in the link above? And it should be 27?

Grand Emperor
    Seems like the quanity has changed. I'm afraid this was not a typo. Our trains started out with 7 wood and now to 27. Could it be that the values differ because of farm levels? The list shows for Level 60 and above. Are you at low, middle or high level?

I've updated the Train Orders List. Thanks.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm level 62. The link says the infor is for level 60 and above.

Yikes

Grand Emperor
    Just to give you some info. The list was my private list when my farm was growing and I published it to share on the forum when I got to Level 60. Generally it shows the quantity for level 60 and above and when players of lower levels post their quantities, I would add them in. Which explains why you see several quantities for some of the crafts, e.g. Craft X/Y. Unfortunately the amount for wood took a hike to 27. That's quite a jump.

Rhino Keeper
    I literally gasped in horror lol

I guess they can't make gems that easy to obtain. But at least make the item semi attainable.

And thanks Rynetory for this list. It certainly does help me plan ahead. Just wish S8 would let us get things more reasonably.

27 wood is just outrageous

Rhino Keeper
    I'm level 62, few weeks back I did get a train asking for 7 wood. I did fill that fully. It was a reasonable train.
    Today I got 27 wood and a ton of crazy stuff. Had to send it off empty( too much with the current event).