Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Wendiglow - 2017 Oct 20

I got Wendiglow today with a LvL 5 Arcane & LvL 4 Chromadile. Hope this helps someone

Banned
    Thank you, @Eluzyion!

I bought the Arcane Arbor on my newer account which has the Scarecrow Treent and Candy Horn and Wendiglow, so there will be room for a Sorcerer's Steed. But on my main account, I will only have Sorcerer's Steed. But you're right, I better buy the habitat while I can because they will probably release more ghost animals, if not now, next year!

Farm Supplier
    I have never been able to (speed) breed as many freezels as in the past few days - really ridiculous. I just want one Wendiglow, was not able to breed any of the other ones, so the cat is definitely not in the books for me, but this animal looks so cute...

Banned
    If you get a chance, look at Wendiglow and Libra next to each other. *eye roll emoji* I mean, I knew they were similar, but *that* similar? Basically the same animals without the stars on his antlers.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix406 View Post
    If you get a chance, look at Wendiglow and Libra next to each other. *eye roll emoji* I mean, I knew they were similar, but *that* similar? Basically the same animals without the stars on his antlers.
    I immediately noticed the same. Honestly, I’m a bit disappointed because it seems like they are not putting much effort into creating original creatures.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix406 View Post
    I never know if I should share my successes (more like luck) as I don't want anyone else to feel discouraged, but I do share in hopes that maybe I have info that will help someone else. When I woke up this morning, I had things (including a Seamur) waiting to be hatched and an animal ready to come out of the evolution flower. I bought a small boost and got to work. I didn't keep an exact count, but I used approximately 200 gems doing speed breeding for the Wendiglow. This was on my baby account, which only has a limited number of animals to work with, so it wasn't quite so overwhelming. I bred Skyger with each of my dark/water animals one by one with no luck. Then I started down the list using Frostfang as the main parent, and finally got Wendiglow using Frostfang and Chameneon. While I had my boost activated, I also fed my Seamur the 50 times and then fed the Wendiglow up to level 10, so now I have completed the Leaderboard milestones (I'm still not a contender to get the deer, though), completed the Wendiglow goal, almost completed the Scorpio goal, and now I am at 94% for my Witch's Familiar and 97% for my Sorcerer's Steed. I also have 15 bombs ready to find me some runes! Unfortunately, I'm sure that I earned more than 15 bombs during my speed breeding, but I didn't take time to use them before I went over the limit, so I probably missed out on a number of runes, too.

My main account was unable to obtain the Candy Horn or the Chihuacabra, so there is really no point in trying for the Wendiglow there. I am only at 34% on treats but 97% on Tricks. I'm not sure if it's worth using an entire habitat space for just one animal (Sorcerer's Steed) since I don't have any other spooky animals on that account, unless I win the Jackallanturtle - whatever it is called.

So keep trying! You might get lucky. On Dragon Story I did a final "hail Mary" breeding for the Little Monster dragon and got it just in the nick of time. Not soon enough to gather the Treats for it, but at least I got a super cute little dragon out of it.
    First off ALWAYS share your success with us. It gives us hope.
    And thank you very much for the advice, Ive been using every combo I can think of and nothing. I did what you did and used Frostfang first and bred from there and finally got it with Hoppour! Thank you so much!

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by dextrin05 View Post
    The ghostly guide goal ends in 6 days but the traveler's treats goal ends in 5 days in mine. Why it's not ends in the same day?
    The goals end according to expiry of the respective events which they were tied to, e.g. Spooky October 2017 and Twilight Woods.

Quote Originally Posted by Dollbabie89 View Post
    Any suggestions for breeding combo for Wendiglow? Please
    Breed skyger with dampire bat
    Breeding time is 8hr

Quote Originally Posted by violetfarm105 View Post
    Has anyone bred the Wendiglow? I know it’s Dark & Water. Just curious which animals you used to get it.
    Skyger & dampire bat

I've been trying since the Wendiglow event started and got only Chromodiles and a Chameneon.
    Today I finaaally got 7:59 Breeding time with a Frostfang and a Dampire Bat.
    Fingers crossed it'll be a Wendiglow!

Good luck for everyone else trying to breed it! 😊

Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast