Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Tricky Twilight - 2017 Oct 20

Farm Supplier
    Unfortunetely I have only 85% for Steed and I don't think I can get it :-(

Farm Supplier
    Not getting treats for hatching limited time animals, even if the description clearly says so - had not noticed until now, but no treats received for hatching the steed, wair wolf, jack o?lanturtle even though those are all clearly marked as limited time animals in the shop. Stuck at 90% on the cat, and those hatchings should have made a (slight) difference... Anyone else having this problem, and has this been reported to S8?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Eluzyion View Post
    Doing Tricky Twilight.. On 2nd mission collect 200 LB points get 160 tricks - won't complete. I've closed and re-opened game multiple times.. I've got 7252 LB points, obviously not getting credit. Devs please add tricks earned to my game. Thank you.

I'm having to actually get more LB points to trigger the reward.. Log out back in, get more points every time. I shouldn't have to I've reached the milestones.

1. Collect 25 LB pts - 160 tricks

2. Collect 200 LB pts - 160 tricks

3. Collect 500 LB pts - 310 tricks

4. Collect 875 LB pts - 315 tricks

5. Collect 1300 LB pts - 315 tricks

6. Collect 1850 LB pts - 630 tricks

7. Collect 3000 LB pts - 630 tricks

8. Collect 4150 LB pts - 630 tricks

9. Collect 5000 LB pts - 945 tricks

10. Collect 5800 LB pts - 945 tricks

11. Collect 7200 LB pts - 1260 tricks

After completing LB my Sorcerer's Steed is only at 95% .. ?why?

Trick rewards aren't coming in properly.. I did speed breeding passing milestones, logging off/on didn't work, I had to feed, log out/in collect reward, feed log out/in collect..repeat

After completing LB and getting all Tricky Twilight rewards.. (Completed every trick reward in every event) Sorcerer's Steed is at 95% I've completed every trick reward.. Are they wanting us to pay the last 218 gems for this animal? Please let us know what's going on S8!
    I am having same issue. I have done every trick reward and am only at 96
    Last edited by missourijan; 10-30-17 at 04:18 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by maddylboudet View Post
    Are the developers aware of this? Are they looking into it? I've started taking pictures first thing and any time I complete a goal. I entirely spaced the 5xfor breeding points and I haven't documented my breeding. Has anyone sent a ticket in on this? I haven't , I've not had a good experience before and this issue seems so universal and so obviously a glitch that I would think S8 would need to respond en masse, as opposed to individuals. Anyone got any ideas?
    5x breeding is joke.too. Could not manage to breed either animal for treats but I have sped bred since this even started through 500 gems and treats sit at 60% If I dont get these animals I am never spending another dollar of my money playing this game.

At 96% for Sorcerer’s Steed, but there’s no more tricks to earn. Now what? ��

Rhino Keeper
    So excited! Logged on tonight to find I earned the Sorcerer's Steed! With 3 ghost animals, it made it worth it to buy Arcane Arbor. Still at 88% for Witch's Familiar & no Wendiglow yet, but I'll keep plugging along.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by AppieP View Post
    Thanks just completed the Tourney and hatched Jack-O'-Lanturn but still have 94%. Completed every event this month. So I need to have more than enough for the Sorcerer's Steed.
    Can't wait how S8 will fix this, and we receive the Steed.
    If you think you're missing out on the Sorcerer's Steed due to missing points, I suggest that you contact Support: support form and have an agent to assist you. Hope it works out for you.

Farm Supplier
    Last day, still missing hundreds, maybe thousands of tricks.. I have taken pictures of every move I've made the last several days but now I can't even find my total number of tricks anywhere, only a percentage. I will send a ticket in, but based on my past experience and on the sheer number of people reporting the same issue, I am predicting that S8 will insist that I am completely wrong, and I will not receive my tricks or steed. I have been trying to play w no expectations, refusing to get excited over new animals, knowing I have no chance of breeding them,despite continuous attempts, and that I have no chance of even reaching the community level w it's drastically higher point structure. As much as I love the excitement of breeding and seeing new creatures emerge, if this event ends in complete frustration again I will have to seriously consider deleting. It's a game, it's supposed to be fun, enjoyable, relaxing, a break from daily routine and stress...not something that consumes energy w frustration and induces stress.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    If you think you're missing out on the Sorcerer's Steed due to missing points, I suggest that you contact Support: support form and have an agent to assist you. Hope it works out for you.
    Just send a request. Let's see how this end.
    If you want to see the ticket number you can send me a PM.
    Thanks so far
    I'm only playing FFS.
    My forest name = Dragon Pool.

Crystal Unicorn @03-2017
    2nd; Sapphire Sphinx @05-17
    3th; Garnet Griffin @08-17
    4th; Pearl Peryton @10-17
    5th; Emerald Dragon @05-18
    6th; Spinel Ravenstag @06-18
    7th; Ruby Razorback @09-18
    8th; Jasper Dragon @03-19
    9th; Obsidian Cyclops @03-19
    10th; Sapphire Cthulhu @06-19
    11th; Valkyrie @08-19
    12th; Topaz Tiger @10-19
    13th; Granite Golem @12-19
    14th; Onyx Direwolf @01-20
    15th; Peridot Phoenix @02-20

Rhino Keeper
    Was pretty excited to complete the tourney this morning and the leader board just now... but my tricks have gone down to 88%!? What's happened I was just about to put my turtle on the nest but I'm not sure I should bother due to space issues if I'm not going to get steed.
    I completed everything!

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast