Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Chihuacabra - 2017 Oct 10

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    It doesnt have a Limited Time tag. I hope it stays as a regular cos I have no luck breeding it so far too. Good luck to you and others trying for it.
    I hope you're right that it isn't limited. Was Candy Horn limited? Because he disappeared. Good luck to you too.
    I'm only playing FFS.
    My forest name = Dragon Pool.

Crystal Unicorn @03-2017
    2nd; Sapphire Sphinx @05-17
    3th; Garnet Griffin @08-17
    4th; Pearl Peryton @10-17
    5th; Emerald Dragon @05-18
    6th; Spinel Ravenstag @06-18
    7th; Ruby Razorback @09-18
    8th; Jasper Dragon @03-19
    9th; Obsidian Cyclops @03-19
    10th; Sapphire Cthulhu @06-19
    11th; Valkyrie @08-19
    12th; Topaz Tiger @10-19
    13th; Granite Golem @12-19
    14th; Onyx Direwolf @01-20
    15th; Peridot Phoenix @02-20

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by AppieP View Post
    I hope you're right that it isn't limited. Was Candy Horn limited? Because he disappeared. Good luck to you too.
    I can't remember a new element animal staying so I'll keep trying for it just in case

Grand Emperor
    Candy Horn was limited with the Limited Time tag. But keep trying as MystiqueRealm said just in case. I'll try to see if I can find out more.

I have spent so many gems trying for it using dark & fire animals. I just got it using the Horseman's Steed & Pyro Pony (1st attempt). Wasn't a dark in the combo.

I've tried for a Crystal Unicorn since I was able to try for it. I'm beginning to think it isn't about the luck of the draw any longer. We use gems and gems cost money ... The more we use, the more they make.
    Last edited by Havenlands; 10-16-17 at 10:08 AM. Reason: Want to add to it.

Rhino Keeper
    Aside from when I had to breed a Honey Bear, or when I had to breed with Ichabod Crane, I have been trying for this animal nonstop. It has been a constant parade of Firefoxes. Most recently I have been trying with my Skyger and Pyro Pony. Thankfully, I think I've only spent about 50 gems speeding things along, No more speeding on this for me. I figure I might get two more attempts before the time runs out. Still keeping my fingers crossed, but in reality, losing hope...

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by stellasfairyland View Post
    Ok. I tried as soon as this one came out, always with Crystal Unicore in the hope of a legendary fail. I also sped the breeding here and there. Nothing until I switched to the basic pyro pony and skyger. Bam 8 hours!!!! Guys try the basic combo please. You might be pleasantly surprised. Good luck.
    Your really lucky. I've tried with the basics but hasn't worked for me.

Grand Emperor
    Posts discussing on videos have been moved to this thread - Videos. Please continue your discussion there. Thanks.

Grand Emperor
    Your lucky vibes worked like a charm! I just got it. Thank you very much!! Sending you more lucky vibes and hope you get yours too.

I used many dark and fire combos including Pyro Pony and Skyger. They didnt work until this recent time. Here's the picture of the egg.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	21 
Size:	17.5 KB 
ID:	39035  

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Your lucky vibes worked like a charm! I just got it. Thank you very much!! Sending you more lucky vibes and hope you get yours too.

I used many dark and fire combos including Pyro Pony and Skyger. They didnt work until this recent time. Here's the picture of the egg.
    Hey CONGRATS on winning the chichi. Thanks and I really hope I get it too. I kind of made a promise to my both dogs at home that the can expect a brother...... so come on chichi LOL
    I'm only playing FFS.
    My forest name = Dragon Pool.

Crystal Unicorn @03-2017
    2nd; Sapphire Sphinx @05-17
    3th; Garnet Griffin @08-17
    4th; Pearl Peryton @10-17
    5th; Emerald Dragon @05-18
    6th; Spinel Ravenstag @06-18
    7th; Ruby Razorback @09-18
    8th; Jasper Dragon @03-19
    9th; Obsidian Cyclops @03-19
    10th; Sapphire Cthulhu @06-19
    11th; Valkyrie @08-19
    12th; Topaz Tiger @10-19
    13th; Granite Golem @12-19
    14th; Onyx Direwolf @01-20
    15th; Peridot Phoenix @02-20

Grand Emperor
    Hey CONGRATS on winning the chichi. Thanks and I really hope I get it too. I kind of made a promise to my both dogs at home that the can expect a brother...... so come on chichi LOL
    Crossing my fingers and toes for you. I'll tell my real dogs to cross theirs too.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast