View Poll Results: Did you enjoy this event? Which prizes did you like?

Voters
29. You may not vote on this poll
  • I enjoyed this event

18 62.07%
  • I didn't enjoy this event

2 6.90%
  • I started but I couldn't finish

3 10.34%
  • I didn't participate

2 6.90%
  • I liked the prizes - coins

5 17.24%
  • I liked the prizes - decorations

13 44.83%
  • I liked the prizes - parts

16 55.17%
  • I liked the prizes - pet feed

4 13.79%
  • I liked the prizes - Witch Cat

20 68.97%
  • I liked the prizes - Mummy Dog

20 68.97%
  • I didn't like the prizes

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Revenge of the Mummy Dog Fair - 29 Sep 2017 (POLL ADDED)

I haven't had any issues with this event and the deliveries seem fair to me.

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mamas_boys View Post
    I haven't had any issues with this event and the deliveries seem fair to me.
    Happens maybe once or twice a day for me so not a biggie.

Rhino Keeper
    Yea I see the walking chicken now and then. And as Judy said above, after he walks and the screen comes back, the order is the same. It doesn't change. I thought at first maybe it was a connection issue. But after it's happened a few times, I just shrug and continue playing. The chicken doesn't do anything. Nothing changes. So I have no clue why he suddenly pops up and walks on my screen haha

Rhino Keeper
    Gosh you guys are so lucky that it doesn’t change your order just before you hit deliver, I know it analyses after you deliver, fine, but what isn’t right is what’s happening to me, wish I could show u by videoing it but there’s no way I can do that. Apart from that very unfair situation the game is great x

Rhino Keeper
    So bummed I have to work all day! (but glad I have a job!) I just can't keep up with this event. I looooooove the prizes but don't think I'll finish. The orders I'm getting are all lengthy craft times and I ran out of bronze bells. Ugh...just wasn't meant to be. I'll be putting some good goodies up later in the day when I get home. Good luck all.

Rhino Keeper
    Well, like always, the orders seem fair at first, but then get more challenging - it’s just part of the game! Now that I’m doing day 6, I get 1% per candy corn - previous days I was getting 2-3% - but I knew it would happen going in. I got my carousel decoration and that was my goal, because I can’t feed all the pets I have and many are in storage! With fewer players on the game now, it is more difficult to find things for sale, so good luck to those of you trying to win the pets!

Executive Chef
    I did not notice it until just a little while ago, as I was struggling to finish day 8 (still not done yet) and was sending 1- and 2-candy corn deliveries, that 2-candy corn orders are now worth less than 2%. My best guess is that a 2-candy corn delivery is worth about 1.5% and a 1-candy corn delivery is worth about 1.1%. It's the only way to explain how I can deliver a 2-candy corn order and have the percent increase by one to 92%(so, in theory, to maybe 92.9%), then deliver a 1-candy corn and somehow jump to 94%, and then have two more deliveries (another 2-candy corn and 1-candy corn) raise it only to 96% (95% for the first, 96.1% for the second).

It is extremely disheartening. Does this mean that, by the time I get to day 10, I am going to need to send two 1-candy corn items just to advance 1%?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Sorry this event is not available on Android devices.
    V-day has been the only android event so far, and I just do t get the issue. Clearly this game is developed for Android, so do their Android developers just not get these event projects? I'm so bummed. My favorite holiday, and I can't have any of it unless I buy it after. Not fair.

Rant off.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 10-11-17 at 10:43 PM. Reason: Removed inappropriate language

Executive Chef
    Well, I finished the event. Cost me about a hundred gems to speed up some refreshes today, but I guess, in the end, it was worth it. Now my Mummy Dog and Witch Cat are roaming my farm with two ghosts, a vampire bunny, a ghostly huskie, a spooky bulldog, and a fluffy kitten (figured it was that one's turn after the Bombay Kitten's been out since the kitty-in-the-tree event).

PLEASE let the next 4 events NOT be county fair events! I need time to restock (read: craft items) and replenish my coins. I kept getting asked for goat milk, goat milk ice cream, and goat cheese, so I REALLY need to save up coins so I can finally buy goats.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast