Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: COLOSSEUM: Tidesdale - 2017 Sep 22

Fashion Designer
    Congratz AppieP, what a great feeling after so long a battle. Shriek all you want, you earned it.

Fashion Designer
    HEADS UP - The Tidesdale Colosseum has just over 24 hours remaining! So if you're getting close, now's the time to plan your battles and strategize any gem spending!

If the pattern continues, tomorrow's update should start a new one. I wonder if they will repeat the Autumoth (I think that was the second animal), or if we'll see another repeat, or if we'll get a new animal. I guess time will tell!
    Primary FFS Account - Persepheny
    Secondary FFS Account - Sakrysta
    Tertiary FFS Account - MenollyPiper
    Post containing my battle strengths list: Testing & Results Post #136 - Last updated: 2019-04-22

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakrysta View Post
    HEADS UP - The Tidesdale Colosseum has just over 24 hours remaining! So if you're getting close, now's the time to plan your battles and strategize any gem spending!

If the pattern continues, tomorrow's update should start a new one. I wonder if they will repeat the Autumoth (I think that was the second animal), or if we'll see another repeat, or if we'll get a new animal. I guess time will tell!
    Can't wait to see what's coming.....
    I'm only playing FFS.
    My forest name = Dragon Pool.

Crystal Unicorn @03-2017
    2nd; Sapphire Sphinx @05-17
    3th; Garnet Griffin @08-17
    4th; Pearl Peryton @10-17
    5th; Emerald Dragon @05-18
    6th; Spinel Ravenstag @06-18
    7th; Ruby Razorback @09-18
    8th; Jasper Dragon @03-19
    9th; Obsidian Cyclops @03-19
    10th; Sapphire Cthulhu @06-19
    11th; Valkyrie @08-19
    12th; Topaz Tiger @10-19
    13th; Granite Golem @12-19
    14th; Onyx Direwolf @01-20
    15th; Peridot Phoenix @02-20

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakrysta View Post

Quote Originally Posted by AppieP View Post
    Can't wait to see what's coming.....
    I went ahead and started the new thread for the next Colosseum since you guys have started talking about it. Please continue your discussion here. https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...EUM-2018-May-1

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234