View Poll Results: Did you enjoy this cruise and goals? Which of the prizes did you like?

Voters
59. You may not vote on this poll
  • CRUISE: I enjoyed this cruise

36 61.02%
  • CRUISE: I didn't enjoy this cruise

12 20.34%
  • CRUISE: I started but I couldn't finish

5 8.47%
  • GOAL: I enjoyed these goals

19 32.20%
  • GOAL: I didn't enjoy these goals

19 32.20%
  • GOAL: I started but I couldn't finish

18 30.51%
  • I didn't participate

1 1.69%
  • I liked the prize - Nicoise Salad

38 64.41%
  • I liked the prize - Lettuce Wraps

39 66.10%
  • I liked the prize - Sangria

30 50.85%
  • I liked the prize - Pasta Salad

36 61.02%
  • I liked the prize - Mixed Berry Cobbler

9 15.25%
  • I didn't like the prizes

14 23.73%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: End of Summer Food Expo - 22 Sep 2017 (POLL ADDED)

Rhino Keeper
    This is sort of like being forced to do extra work WHILE doing the quest. Lovely that the prize isn't really a prize since you have to work for it twice. Is the time limit to redeem these when the Cruise ends, or when the quest line that ends in the gold stamp ends? Thanks.
    Last edited by littledarc3; 09-27-17 at 11:56 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by littledarc3 View Post
    This is sort of like being forced to do extra work WHILE doing the quest. Lovely that the prize isn't really a prize since you have to work for it twice. Is the time limit to redeem these when the Cruise ends, or when the quest line that ends in the gold stamp ends? Thanks.
    I hear you! I feel the same way..i.e...extra work and no choice to skip.

I'm not sure what the answer is to your question. I hope Rynetory2 can give the answer.

Nightclub Owner
    I hope the time limit t complete the side goals doesn't coincide with the cruise's time limit! I'm having a [] of a time trying to get the lettuce wraps done. My cruise ship today just kept asking me for beef and sending me to cook on the commercial range. :-/
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 09-28-17 at 06:51 AM. Reason: Removed word filtered by forum system - inappropriate language

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    I hope the time limit t complete the side goals doesn't coincide with the cruise's time limit! I'm having a [] of a time trying to get the lettuce wraps done. My cruise ship today just kept asking me for beef and sending me to cook on the commercial range. :-/
    I got a few of those too but kept refreshing. It appears we can't afford to let ourselves get behind in each goal phase. I've got 2 more wraps to make before I start stocking up on the ingredients for the next dish for the silver ticket. Going to need 60 sugars for the Sangria. Yikes!!!

I hope you are making good progress too!
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 09-28-17 at 06:51 AM. Reason: Edit quote

I'm quite enjoying this cruise. It's something different for a change.
    There's just a few things that make little sense to me though like the salad being cooked on the stove instead of the salad bar and the lettuce wraps not needing any lettuce whatsoever..

As for the time limit. Currently I have 5 days left to complete my cruise and 8 days to complete the side quest so after the cruise finishes I still have 3 days for the side quest. Therefore you can afford to fall behind a little. Just not too far.

A few things that help me is my main focus is on finishing the cruise day and whenever I have spare time I cook what's needed for the side quest.
    Having lots of appliances really helps those side quests also. I have 3 diner stoves so those salads were easy. I also have 3 commercial range stoves so that usually leaves me with a spare stove I can use for side quests like this one. When my cruise day is finished I'll work on the side quest and I tend to use the spare appliance for the side quest also. Or if I know I'm working on several dishes which take a little longer to cook then I also use the opportunity to cook a side quest dish.

In the mean time I'm keeping an eye out on the ingredients needed in future as the recipes are listed in the beginning of this thread and stock up on the more tricky ingredients in advance like sugar for the sangria.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by littledarc3 View Post
    You'll need to redeem using your Expo Tickets to get the recipes before the timer runs out.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Carbuck View Post
    Going to need 60 sugars for the Sangria. Yikes!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by cfhebjhjfleabchljfeabcaejfhcb View Post
    In the mean time I'm keeping an eye out on the ingredients needed in future as the recipes are listed in the beginning of this thread and stock up on the more tricky ingredients in advance like sugar for the sangria.
    Aye I agree. Cooking is easy but the tricky bit is to have 60 sugars. You really need to stock up ahead even with a fully expanded General Store.

Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Aye I agree. Cooking is easy but the tricky bit is to have 60 sugars. You really need to stock up ahead even with a fully expanded General Store.
    Absolutely! and hope the cruise recipes don't gobble it all up. So far I've managed to stock up only 24 sugars and getting close to receiving the silver ticket.

Farm Supplier
    Sugar takes 2 hours to refill X 10 sangrias to cook = 20 hours. And that is if you have a fully stocked general store (6 sugars at each refill.)

Game limit for celebration stoves is 2. I don' t know how long for sangria to finish cooking.

The good news is, if we persist in keeping on schedule, we can have better than a day to cook the 10 items.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by SunUpSunDown View Post
    I don' t know how long for sangria to finish cooking.
    2 1/2 hours
    Last edited by kooky panda; 09-28-17 at 12:57 PM.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast