View Poll Results: Did you enjoy this cruise and goals? Which of the prizes did you like?

Voters
59. You may not vote on this poll
  • CRUISE: I enjoyed this cruise

36 61.02%
  • CRUISE: I didn't enjoy this cruise

12 20.34%
  • CRUISE: I started but I couldn't finish

5 8.47%
  • GOAL: I enjoyed these goals

19 32.20%
  • GOAL: I didn't enjoy these goals

19 32.20%
  • GOAL: I started but I couldn't finish

18 30.51%
  • I didn't participate

1 1.69%
  • I liked the prize - Nicoise Salad

38 64.41%
  • I liked the prize - Lettuce Wraps

39 66.10%
  • I liked the prize - Sangria

30 50.85%
  • I liked the prize - Pasta Salad

36 61.02%
  • I liked the prize - Mixed Berry Cobbler

9 15.25%
  • I didn't like the prizes

14 23.73%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 LastLast

Thread: End of Summer Food Expo - 22 Sep 2017 (POLL ADDED)

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by cosmolife View Post
    Thank you! I was confused because my goal says 9/10. But when I open it, it says to cook the cobbler 10 times, which is step 10.

I wasn't sure if I'm now on step 9 or 10.

Shouldn't my goal say 10/10? Soooo confusing!
    10/10 would come after you cook the cobbler ten times and get the gold tickets, 3 gold tickets I think was said somewhere? After you cook the cobbler then the goal would be finished. The cruise finishes with the diamond ticket.

I like how we got more than 1 recipe. I've mastered them all besides the cobbler. Can only imagine how long that'll take to complete...

Grand Emperor
    Thank you! I was confused because my goal says 9/10. But when I open it, it says to cook the cobbler 10 times, which is step 10.

The counter can be a bit confusing. It counts the goals completed, it doesn't count the one which you're in progress of. While you're doing Goal 1, it shows 0/10. Hope this clarifies.

Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    I just got more news on this from Storm8 - The Mixed Berry Cobbler has a chance to produce either Gems or Coins.
    I went for it and cooked the cobbler.. just finished 2 and neither dropped gems.. each gave 1,000 coins.. soooooooo not worth cooking 18 hours on an already overflowing oven with recipes.. I feel sorry for those who will have started this cruise and only have one jubilee oven as there is no way on earth they will be able to finish the last goal of cooking 10 times this recipe for the gold stamps they will be needing in the time frame given.. unless they use gems.. very very disappointed.. come on Storm8 get your act together and start using logic for heavens sake!!

New Resident
    This has turned out to be a very disappointing cruise Storm 8. Please go back to the way cruises used to be, with a gem producing recipe (that can be cooked in a short time) as the final prize.

So unfair. Would have to delete this game if it happens again.

Nightclub Owner
    Has anyone actually received a gem drop from the Berry Cobbler recipe? If so, how many gems did you receive?

Just finished Summer Food Expo. What a disappointing prize. A recipe that needs 18 hrs cooking time (at first glance I thought it was 8 hrs) and earns coins (there is no mention of gems that could be earned on cooking the recipe) all Cruises should be gem prizes. Oh and to cook 10 lots of the recipe to get 3 gold stamps is ridiculous. Will most likely not do another of this type of cruise unless it is tweaked. I much prefer the old format of cruises. New decor is long overdue as well !

Executive Chef

You do have a point. This is sooo confusing. I am on Day 10 of the cruise but my goal says 8 of 10.

Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    The counter can be a bit confusing. It counts the goals completed, it doesn't count the one which you're in progress of. While you're doing Goal 1, it shows 0/10. Hope this clarifies.
    Thanks for clarifying. I have some moments where I’m waiting for the shoe to drop. I thought this was straight forward but I’m no longer sure of this.

Banned
    I finished the cruise. The final 10th requirement for the quest is to cook 10 cobblers. Is this a mistake? These things take 18 hours to cook. How is anyone supposed to complete this. That's 180 hours of non-stop cooking. Over a week!

For those interested. I'm trying for the gold stamps and so far I've cooked 2 cobblers. 1 rewarded 500 coins and 1 rewarded 1 gem.

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 LastLast