Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Cannot receive feather from chicken

Note my reply.

Grand Emperor
    Sorry Guys,

I did check but I'm afraid I don't have updates on this yet due to the long holiday weekend. They should be looking into this on Tuesday morning (US timing). I'll post as soon as I have more news to share. Thanks for your patience.

Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    It's long holiday weekend in US and unfortunately this occurred over the weekend. So let's wait a bit for them to check. We still have time since this event just started.

New Resident
    Been trying for feathers for 24 hours now and get nothing but eggs, I am constantly feeding and collecting as I am not at work and am now so tired but I need the feathers!!! Even emailed support and got told they cannot deal with individual requests and to check the forum!!! I even used gems to get extra Kat nip plots!!! What a waste of gems!!!

It's been over 24 hours now and still the same problem, any update??
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 09-05-17 at 09:03 AM. Reason: Merged consecutive posts

When will this issue be fixed? It as been over three days now, I purchased three additional flower plots with my diamonds, and two flower plots with the coins, if they cannot fix this issue, they should at least refund the farmers that spent diamonds on additional plots.

New Resident
    Same... been 3 days & still no feathers..... what's going on????? Any updates?????

Farm Supplier
    My chickens have stopped giving feathers for two days also . I still need to do 15 birds ��
    Hope we get a solution soon otherwise we will run out of time
    Tia

Still no feathers .sold more eggs yesterday than in months before!!!

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Niama1955 View Post
    It's been over 24 hours now and still the same problem, any update??
    You may probably be ahead of US time zone. See my post #12, above yours. Thanks.

Rhino Keeper
    I spent 45 gems in a de luxe plot to be able to finish the event. Yet the event cannot be finished because chickens do not give feathers. I demand my gems back.

Oh, great, now Storm8 does not accept support tickets.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	storm.png 
Views:	31 
Size:	31.9 KB 
ID:	38171

I spent 45 gems on this event and I am not going to be able to finish.

I spent about 150 to 180 gems in the previous event and I could not finish either.

I hope this time they will refund the gems.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 09-05-17 at 09:41 AM. Reason: Merged posts

New Resident
    Thanks for having the tech team investigate the problem. With the issue lasting 3 or so days, no fix date yet. Will the event be extended the number of days it took to fix?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast