View Poll Results: I enjoyed this event! Which prize did you choose?

Voters
29. You may not vote on this poll
  • I enjoyed this event

16 55.17%
  • I didn't enjoy this event

3 10.34%
  • I started but I couldn't finish

9 31.03%
  • I didn't participate

0 0%
  • I liked the prizes

10 34.48%
  • I didn't like the prizes

1 3.45%
  • I liked being able to choose my prize

16 55.17%
  • I didn't like being able to choose my prize

1 3.45%
  • I chose Fluffy Kitten

6 20.69%
  • I chose Siamese Kitten

11 37.93%
  • I chose Bombay Kitten

3 10.34%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 19 of 31 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021222329 ... LastLast

Thread: Kitty Rescue Event - 1 Sep 2017 (POLL ADDED)

Executive Chef
    Same thing for my feathers. I completed the pond side quest, and nada feathers since. Seems like it popped up too early maybe?

No feathers

. I have collected zero feathers from the chickens, but I collected 18 from the Feathers and Felines quest. On the Bombay Birds pop-up, it has "collect feathers from chickens" checked off. Could that be why the chickens are not giving up feathers? Also, when I look at the info for the feathers in the barn, it says you get them from the studio. Is there a step we are all somehow missing?. I have also already completed the pond quest, was that a mistake as well?

Rhino Keeper
    I can't believe the issue is not fixed yet. I finally reached that stage and yeah, no feather at all...

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by mearro View Post
    I can't believe the issue is not fixed yet. I finally reached that stage and yeah, no feather at all...
    Yep, still in a holding pattern...

I have not gotten any feathers from my chickens. However, when I opened my app this morning, feathers mysteriously appeared in my barn...don't have any idea how they got there. So I made some plushie birds using those feathers. But I am still not getting any feathers from my chickens. I'm trying hard not to be negative but we really do need a fix asap so we can complete this task in time. I am not going to collect any more eggs, as I can't use them, store them or sale them. I continue to harvest the kitty nip but this is taking up silo storage. I'm sure they are working hard to fix this but it is frustrating to us trying to complete this event. I'll check back here every hour or so to see if a fix has occurred.

Executive Chef
    Hey...heads up, I just gathered from my chickies and got a ton of feathers.

It's finally fixed! Got 12 feathers from 12 chickens!

Rhino Keeper
    Omg yay! Thanks so much for the fix S8. My faith in the team has been restored

Not greedy lol. But um... any extension on the time? Haha. Love you anyways

Can those that are now on step 4, making the fish, please help us plan ahead? We're 3 days behind because of this feathers problem.

Please tell us what is required to make the fish? Should I start making the baits now?

I know the baits need 4 feathers to craft. I can start making them now. But don't know what's what with the fish. I saw some fishy scales being sold in the newspaper. Do they have anything to do with crafting the fish?
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 09-05-17 at 12:57 PM. Reason: Merged multiple consecutive posts

I still cannot get a feather to save my soul my ownself and I'm puking eggs from the barn. Been selling the catnip cos I sure can't use it because I can't get no dadburn feathers.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by cosmolife View Post
    Can those that are now on step 4, making the fish, please help us plan ahead? We're 3 days behind because of this feathers problem.

Please tell us what is required to make the fish? Should I start making the baits now?

I know the baits need 4 feathers to craft. I can start making them now. But don't know what's what with the fish. I saw some fishy scales being sold in the newspaper. Do they have anything to do with crafting the fish?
    Already in Post 1.