Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Sheepdog - 2017 Sep 1

Executive Chef
    It's ok, I'll come cry with you. My main account has tried since day one and have gotten none. Second account still has it sitting on the nest.

Rhino Keeper
    Can't believe it, got it first try!! I'm NEVER that lucky! I've missed out on finishing story books before because I have such bad luck breeding the required animal. Good luck to those still trying, it will happen!

Rhino Keeper
    Still getting 17 and 18 hr breeds. Don't know if I'll get this one.

Rhino Keeper
    Got the 6 hours... only Rockodile now

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverrain1 View Post
    It's ok, I'll come cry with you. My main account has tried since day one and have gotten none. Second account still has it sitting on the nest.
    Thank you for your company and comfort! Both of us a sobby pair lol. Wish I can buy additional breeding nest but what to do but to blame on my luck. I never have any chance in specific breeding. I'm very happy that you got on your 2nd account.

Rhino Keeper
    hmmmmmmm a few 17/18 hours fails with lightening leopard and pandaffodil.....
    breeding time is encreasing each time I breed elec+nature
    lets hope next will be a quetzalcoatl or an esmerald phoenix..... you never know.. hahaaaaa.......
    good luck all... try hard !

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AppleWhite84 View Post
    Can't believe it, got it first try!! I'm NEVER that lucky! I've missed out on finishing story books before because I have such bad luck breeding the required animal. Good luck to those still trying, it will happen!
    Congrats!!

Farm Supplier
    1st try with storm sphinx and thunderhawk. Good luck!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverrain1 View Post
    Same situation. I couldn't breed a Sheepdog. Since the beginning of the SB, I have bred one Eagle Beagle (17 hours), one Porcupine (17 hours), one Catypus (18 hours), and one Fruitbat (19 hours). I just bred a Thunderhawk (16 hours) a couple of hours ago. I am running out of time but I refuse to use gems to speed up. In my secondary account, I easily got two Sheepdogs two in a row in the beginning.

Rhino Keeper
    wow, I am trying now for the sheepdog, I just bred Lightning Leopard & Pandaffodil and got a 16 hour timer (it's probably not the sheepdog)

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast