View Poll Results: Did you like this Storybook?/ Which items do you like?

Voters
51. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked this storybook

39 76.47%
  • I did not like this storybook

7 13.73%
  • I could not finish in time

7 13.73%
  • I did not participate

2 3.92%
  • Sheepdog

24 47.06%
  • King Barkthur

32 62.75%
  • Sir Prancelot

39 76.47%
  • Guinedeer

39 76.47%
  • Royal Tiles

1 1.96%
  • Barkthur's Banner

1 1.96%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 20 of 30 FirstFirst ... 10161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: King Barkthur's Court Storybook - **NEW POLL ADDED**

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by luna2cute View Post
    I tried many combos from single element to both elements and in the end I finally got it with just the basic elements fire pyro pony on the left and dark skyger on the right. I was experimenting with trying to see if it made a difference if one element was on the left or right. Lol.

Good luck. Sending you an ember bear!!
    Thank you so much sweetie! I definitely need another miracle! It's 75 gems to skip breeding with King Barkarthur and rockadile. I fear Ember Bear will cost much more. Sigh I need the bear.

Good luck to everyone trying! Sending you all tons of good luck and vibes.

Rhino Keeper
    It's always the same for me
    Since I play fantasy forest, I had not one time that I could finish a Storybook
    Now it will be the same again..
    I tried to breed that Sheepdog..
    What I breed is allready 2 eggs now. Both with a breeding time of more then 16 hours
    I hate this.
    Even when I tried hard and be always online for this game, I will never finish a storybook
    This game is not for if you work hard to win an animal, but just if you lucky or not.
    Well, Im not
    That make this not a nice game/event.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by luna2cute View Post
    It seems that if you have to hatch a new unique animal like the sheepdog in this storybook and the hottweiler in the previous one, it DOES count if you place it in a habitat before.

I watched someone test the theory as they bred two sheepdogs. They left one on the nest and hatched one. Today during storybook when it asked to hatch one, it accepted the one that was already hatched in a habitat and moved to the next chapter before the one on the nest had been taken off.

This probably doesn't work for other animals but seems to work for the new unique ones we have been asked to hatch in the past two storybooks.

Anyobe else have the opportunity to test this?
    This worked for me too. I bred a second sheepdog while the first was sitting in the nest, waiting for the hatching step. I hatched it so I could evolve it to level 4 in preparation for the breed it with Barky step. When I got to the hatch a sheepdog step, it autocompleted without the second sheepdog needing to be hatched.
    **HAPPY 2019**
    I am taking a break from all games now.
    Apologies to all neighbors and hope to see you again soon!

DS = Tuffyland (167) CS = Wiggly Valley (50) FFS = bunnyville (116)
    FS2 = Bailey's Acres (48) RS2 = Bob's Bistro (52) BS2 (34) ~~ DC:M (23)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by DirkDragon View Post
    I finally got my Sheepdog then bred it with Barkthur as required. What did I get for that? Only my EIGHTH Hotweiler! Give me a break!
    That is just mean of them. I got another sheepdog from that breed...that I don't need and wish I could donate to someone who does.
    **HAPPY 2019**
    I am taking a break from all games now.
    Apologies to all neighbors and hope to see you again soon!

DS = Tuffyland (167) CS = Wiggly Valley (50) FFS = bunnyville (116)
    FS2 = Bailey's Acres (48) RS2 = Bob's Bistro (52) BS2 (34) ~~ DC:M (23)

Banned
    I thought the tasks were supposed to be easier for baby accounts, but so far the tasks have been the same. How is a level 17 account supposed to have enough food to feed Sir Barkthur to level 15? I don't yet know if I have to breed with an Ember Bear though. Hope not cuz I don't have that or a Rockodile yet. At least I got a King Barkthur and Sir Prancelot for that account though. Don't think I'll make it much further.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    I sold off my ferret too, just got it using pyro pony and pandaffodil. I hope it would be easy for you. Best of luck!!

Now I need to try to get an Ember Bear.
    thank you, it did work for me! now I have my fairy ferret so now I am working to breed a Rockodile

Hi, could anyone advise on which animal in tournament to beat level 30 please!?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by joannesplace123 View Post
    Hi, could anyone advise on which animal in tournament to beat level 30 please!?
    Try lighening or Rainbow or Christmas

Executive Chef
    ****, breeding King with Sheepdog - and got 45 hours fail.....every other day I would be happy ( even though I have no need for second unicorn....but during storybook - it SUCKS.

Hiw i get rockdill ??