Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Reached max number of ovens? Help

Rhino Keeper

Reached max number of ovens? Help

i just reached level 74 in bakery story and it says that i have reached max number of ovens but it still offers me to "unlock for 49 gems". if i spend 49 gems will i get another oven even if i have reached that max number?

Banned
    Yep. I have seen someone with literally dozens of ovens. Obviously some people just have too much money.

Rhino Keeper
    thank you! i have been saving my gems from baking and i didnt want to waste them if i wasnt going to get another oven

Rhino Keeper
    before price increase came to bakery extra ovens only cost 24 gems not 49 gems like now

Banned
    In my opinion you don't need another over especially when they used to be 24 gems and now are doubled.... Second now since bakery prices are also doubled... You will spend more coins cooking than you'll be selling

For Instance I have max appliance and have tons of food which will probably never sell out

Rhino Keeper
    i like to finish things fast. im either going to spend gems on ovens or spend them on doors. im not into decorations.

I tried to unlock more ovens. The app deducted mydiamonds but did not give me more oven access. Storm 8 said they could not help. Did not have the manpower

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by gransgreats View Post
    I tried to unlock more ovens. The app deducted mydiamonds but did not give me more oven access. Storm 8 said they could not help. Did not have the manpower
    Please send me your ticket number by private message and I'll help you to pass it in.

My ticket no. []
    I'd: Gransgreats
    Bakery story
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 08-29-17 at 10:49 AM. Reason: Removed ticket number for privacy reasons

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast