Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Back to Outback Cruise - Goals ended early

Grand Emperor
    Sorry guys, the Anzac Biscuits was removed at the end of the cruise and some of you missed out on finishing your goals. I'm afraid they won't be back. Very sorry about this. All your feedback has been passed to the team and they have noted this and will keep this in mind for future cruises.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Sorry guys, the Anzac Biscuits was removed at the end of the cruise and some of you missed out on finishing your goals. I'm afraid they won't be back. Very sorry about this. All your feedback has been passed to the team and they have noted this and will keep this in mind for future cruises.
    Well it wasn't our fault and the goals are still there. I believe they should credit us with the 3 gold stamps that we would have got. I have mastered all the stamp recipes, but now they are putting them in the cruises so 3 gold stamps may come in very handy. Surely it's just a matter of toggling a flag as the recipe is still in my book, you just can't make it any more.

Host(ess)
    Thirty three hours and counting left to cook five Anzacs and they're not back yet. Fingers crossed.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by skediddlekiddle View Post
    Thirty three hours and counting left to cook five Anzacs and they're not back yet. Fingers crossed.
    Don't your breath. Another cruise has started so it looks like the powers that be have moved on. -.-

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12